Greetings, Atheists, I am Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2013, 08:42 PM
RE: Greetings, Atheists, I am Christ.
If this guy is Christ and Ego® is Christ, how many more are gonna show up?

Or is this kinda like Santa and his helpers?

I gotta know.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
28-03-2013, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 28-03-2013 08:53 PM by Adenosis.)
"You live inside the earth. The earth is not a planet, it doesn't spin."

Uhm.. Shocking

EDIT:

"Shooting stars cause they deflect off the glass sky, and, and, up against the glass sky. That's why you see shooting stars. They're just hitting- it's like - streaking across glass, and causing, sparks that way. That's why you see shooting stars. Stars are small luminesence, we can make them in a laboratory. Oh god you guys are so full of shit"

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

28-03-2013, 08:59 PM
(28-03-2013 08:42 PM)Adenosis Wrote:  "You live inside the earth. The earth is not a planet, it doesn't spin."

Uhm.. Shocking

EDIT:

"Shooting stars cause they deflect off the glass sky, and, and, up against the glass sky. That's why you see shooting stars. They're just hitting- it's like - streaking across glass, and causing, sparks that way. That's why you see shooting stars. Stars are small luminesence, we can make them in a laboratory. Oh god you guys are so full of shit"

oh boy are you gonna be surprised when this is all disseminated as truth.

Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I [am] the LORD that maketh all [things]; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth "wise" [men] backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;

I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the "wise and prudent", and hast revealed them unto babes.
28-03-2013, 09:01 PM
(28-03-2013 08:59 PM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 08:42 PM)Adenosis Wrote:  "You live inside the earth. The earth is not a planet, it doesn't spin."

Uhm.. Shocking

EDIT:

oh boy are you gonna be surprised when this is all disseminated as truth.

Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I [am] the LORD that maketh all [things]; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth "wise" [men] backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;

I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the "wise and prudent", and hast revealed them unto babes.

Are you actually walking around free? You need to be in a care facility.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 9 users Like Chas's post
28-03-2013, 09:03 PM
(28-03-2013 09:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 08:59 PM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  oh boy are you gonna be surprised when this is all disseminated as truth.

Are you actually walking around free? You need to be in a care facility.

Good grief NO! He would probably end up with Ego® the psych nurse.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
28-03-2013, 09:03 PM
(28-03-2013 08:59 PM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  oh boy are you gonna be surprised when this is all disseminated as truth.

I sure would be. So present your proof of this glass sky.

Funny how space shuttles haven't had any run ins with it...

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

[+] 6 users Like Adenosis's post
28-03-2013, 09:07 PM
(28-03-2013 09:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 09:01 PM)Chas Wrote:  Are you actually walking around free? You need to be in a care facility.

Good grief NO! He would probably end up with Ego® the psych nurse.

Maybe they would mutually annihilate. Consider

Hope springs eternal.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
28-03-2013, 09:08 PM
You keep avoiding the question. You claimed to be jesus. Well prove it!

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
28-03-2013, 09:10 PM
He's busy walking on water somewhere.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-03-2013, 09:10 PM
(28-03-2013 09:03 PM)Adenosis Wrote:  

I sure would be. So present your proof of this glass sky.

Funny how space shuttles haven't had any run ins with it...

well what's funny is the top people at nasa will tell their PR people to put out a story of say, we landed on Mars with a roving vehicle, then rake in billions of dollars from the gullible to fund their underground base operations.

talk about laughing to the bank.

no one like to be the object of being fooled, especially when it's the majority of the population, but, they figure, the more people in the dark, the more profit to be made.

Verhner knew all about the glass sky and the inverted earth cosmogeny, after becoming enlightened by people like Peter Bender and of course Cyrus Teed.

But this secret information needed to be supressed, they felt.

Alas in the end his headstone disclosed his "firm" belief in God and the glass sky.