Greetings, Atheists, I am Christ.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-03-2013, 09:11 PM
RE: Greetings, Atheists, I am Christ.
No wait, he should be at the last supper about now.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2013, 09:12 PM
Oh right, and you made two other claims specifically I would like you to substantiate.

1. You said that stars are small and can be created in a lab.
2. redshifting of light is due to the glass sky.

If the redshifting of all the stars is due to the glass sky, then why do we measure different shifts for different galaxies? Shouldn't they all be the same under your assumed cause?

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

[+] 1 user Likes Adenosis's post
28-03-2013, 09:12 PM
That bastard never has to buy a boat ticket!

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 1 user Likes Question's post
28-03-2013, 09:13 PM
(28-03-2013 09:10 PM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 09:03 PM)Adenosis Wrote:  I sure would be. So present your proof of this glass sky.

Funny how space shuttles haven't had any run ins with it...

well what's funny is the top people at nasa will tell their PR people to put out a story of say, we landed on Mars with a roving vehicle, then rake in billions of dollars from the gullible to fund their underground base operations.

talk about laughing to the bank.

no one like to be the object of being fooled, especially when it's the majority of the population, but, they figure, the more people in the dark, the more profit to be made.

Verhner knew all about the glass sky and the inverted earth cosmogeny, after becoming enlightened by people like Peter Bender and of course Cyrus Teed.

But this secret information needed to be supressed, they felt.

Alas in the end his headstone disclosed his "firm" belief in God and the glass sky.

You are fucked in the head.

I am an amateur astronomer and find your ideas utterly absurd.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
28-03-2013, 09:16 PM
(28-03-2013 09:10 PM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  well what's funny is the top people at nasa will tell their PR people to put out a story of say, we landed on Mars with a roving vehicle, then rake in billions of dollars from the gullible to fund their underground base operations.

no one like to be the object of being fooled, especially when it's the majority of the population, but, they figure, the more people in the dark, the more profit to be made.

Verhner knew all about the glass sky and the inverted earth cosmogeny, after becoming enlightened by people like Peter Bender and of course Cyrus Teed.

[undefined=undefined]But this secret information needed to be supressed, they felt.[/undefined]

Alas in the end his headstone disclosed his "firm" belief in God and the glass sky.

Oh so your a conspiracy theorist. Can you substantiate these extra claims?

If they felt the information needed to be supressed how did you come across it? the interwebs? wow great job they did supressing it.

(28-03-2013 09:12 PM)Adenosis Wrote:  Oh right, and you made two other claims specifically I would like you to substantiate.

If the redshifting of all the stars is due to the glass sky, then why do we measure different shifts for different galaxies? Shouldn't they all be the same under your assumed cause?

There are actually at least two layers of glass that stars are observed through. The Karman line glass barrier, and then the upper celestial sphere glass barrier. the distance of the stars up in the celestial ocean cast different chroma glares.

I've been to this ocean, it is amazingly beautiful.
Alot of claims and still not a shread of proof. Funny that.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
28-03-2013, 09:18 PM
(28-03-2013 09:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 09:10 PM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  well what's funny is the top people at nasa will tell their PR people to put out a story of say, we landed on Mars with a roving vehicle, then rake in billions of dollars from the gullible to fund their underground base operations.

But this secret information needed to be supressed, they felt.

You are fucked in the head.

I am an amateur astronomer and find your ideas utterly absurd.

You may have to straigten out your tongue in the future when relating to me.
Yet offended, I will only commend your inherent objectivity in realizing the glass sky.
28-03-2013, 09:18 PM
(28-03-2013 09:16 PM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 09:12 PM)Adenosis Wrote:  Oh right, and you made two other claims specifically I would like you to substantiate.

There are actually at least two layers of glass that stars are observed through. The Karman line glass barrier, and then the upper celestial sphere glass barrier. the distance of the stars up in the celestial ocean cast different chroma glares.

I've been to this ocean, it is amazingly beautiful.

Great, more claims. Can you give evidence that anything you say isn't just shit pulled from your ass? I hope you didn't expect skeptics to be this gullible.

[+] 1 user Likes Adenosis's post
28-03-2013, 09:19 PM
WTF? Seriously, WTAF?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post