Nope still no proof.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2013, 09:22 PM
RE: Greetings, Atheists, I am Christ.
(28-03-2013 09:18 PM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 09:13 PM)Chas Wrote:  You are fucked in the head.

I am an amateur astronomer and find your ideas utterly absurd.

You may have to straigten out your tongue in the future when relating to me.
Yet offended, I will only commend your inherent objectivity in realizing the glass sky.
Are you going to answer the whole thing about proof on why you think you're Jesus? It's the OP in this thread. Why the fuck make the claim if you're not wanting or willing to pay it foreward?

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
28-03-2013, 09:23 PM
(28-03-2013 09:21 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Nope still no proof.

Well because of your insistence, I will give you proof....but I fear you dont have eyes or ears. Sad

Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:

Fear ye not me? saith the LORD: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand [for] the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?

But this people hath a revolting and a rebellious heart; they are revolted and gone.

Jer. 5 21-23
28-03-2013, 09:25 PM
Is this from the Verydickan, Veridican, Fuckit, the Ego® bible?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-03-2013, 09:26 PM
(28-03-2013 09:23 PM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  

Well because of your insistence, I will give you proof....but I fear you dont have eyes or ears. Sad

Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:

Fear ye not me? saith the LORD: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand [for] the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?

But this people hath a revolting and a rebellious heart; they are revolted and gone.

Jer. 5 21-23
Ad hominems? I see a "I don't have any proof" written all over this.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
28-03-2013, 09:26 PM
An irrelevent bible quote is not proof.

Give us proof you are christ. It can't be that difficult for god can it?

28-03-2013, 09:27 PM
(28-03-2013 09:23 PM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  

Jer. 5 21-23

This is not proof. This is a bible verse. Wupdee doo? Can you give me a good reason to take anything the bible says to be the word of a god?

This is not about our eyes or ears, it's about critical thinking and logic.

2.5 billion seconds total
1.67 billion seconds conscious

[+] 2 users Like Adenosis's post
28-03-2013, 09:28 PM
(28-03-2013 09:27 PM)Adenosis Wrote:  
(28-03-2013 09:23 PM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  Well because of your insistence, I will give you proof....but I fear you dont have eyes or ears. Sad

Jer. 5 21-23

This is not proof. This is a bible verse. Wupdee doo? Can you give me a good reason to take anything the bible says to be the word of a god?

This is not about our eyes or ears, it's about critical thinking and logic.

wow, you have sand and glass in your avatar.

now if you could just see inside.
28-03-2013, 09:30 PM
So you can't provide any evidence for your claims?

Come on 'jesus' prove to us your claims.

[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
28-03-2013, 09:31 PM
(28-03-2013 08:59 PM)Lord Steven Christ Wrote:  Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I [am] the LORD that maketh all [things]; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth "wise" [men] backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;

I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the "wise and prudent", and hast revealed them unto babes.

So saith the Troll, thy blasphemer, that formeth his opinions from his arse, I [am] the Troll the maketh up all [things]; that stretcheth the lies and "knoweth not of what the fucketh he's speaking about".

That frustrateth the...the...what was saying? Oh yeah! You are the Trolleth that has all things backward and hast gone mad and speaketh nothing but foolishness, like a babe.

I curse thee, O Troll, Lord of flatulence, because thou hast maketh me "readeth your tripe ".

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 6 users Like Full Circle's post