Greetings Denizens!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2017, 09:52 PM
RE: Greetings Denizens!
(18-01-2017 03:00 PM)pablo Wrote:  Welcome Satan!
(I'm surprised this username was available.)

Thanks for the welcome!
I was a bit surprised the name hasn't been taken but it's mine now and I'll make good use of the name here. Evil_monster

"..Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live..."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Satan's post
18-01-2017, 09:52 PM
(18-01-2017 03:02 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Welcome and Semper Fi.

Big Grin

Semper Fi! Bowing

"..Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live..."
18-01-2017, 09:54 PM
(18-01-2017 03:02 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(18-01-2017 03:00 PM)pablo Wrote:  Welcome Satan!
(I'm surprised this username was available.)

I'm surprised Satan is an atheist.

Ironic isn't. The devil not believing in something that would condone his soul to hellish depths! Gasp

18-01-2017, 09:56 PM
(18-01-2017 03:31 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Hi, Satan Shy

Got a poker game, later. 10 soul ante, but we keep the Georgian fiddlers out. Tongue

Hello there, partner! Yes I like myself a good Texas Holdem'.. No limit of course because wheres the fun in limits now..

18-01-2017, 10:00 PM
(18-01-2017 03:46 PM)Heath_Tierney Wrote:  Not exactly sure what a "judgmental conversation" is - perhaps you meant "non-judgmental"? - but regardless, welcome.

You mention that you enjoy philosophical conversations. Is there a particular philosophical school that you tend to gravitate to? Empiricism? Idealism? Stoicism?

No, I meant what I said. A Judgmental conversation is having or displaying an excessively critical point of view whereas adding "Non" to that equation makes it obsolete to the other fraction. I'm more of a wonderer when it comes to my philosophical state. I have so many thoughts about it, I'd fit in all categories and thanks for the welcome, friend. Shy

[+] 1 user Likes Satan's post
18-01-2017, 10:02 PM
(18-01-2017 05:03 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Hail SANTA!

Hello there, friend! Smile

[+] 1 user Likes Satan's post
18-01-2017, 10:03 PM
(18-01-2017 05:08 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Welcome, gyrene! (Ex-Navy, myself) Big Grin

Greetings there, gyrene! How long did you serve and thanks for your service, friend! Thumbsup

18-01-2017, 10:04 PM
(18-01-2017 05:55 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  Yay, Satan!! Big Grin

Yes, I've finally arrived. Censored

18-01-2017, 10:06 PM
(18-01-2017 06:01 PM)cactus Wrote:  Welcome Smile

How the hell has "Satan" not been used as a username until now? Laugh out load

I was surprised when it was highlighted in green and available. Considering the statistics of this website, one would assume all logical and seemingly, plausible acquisitions would all be taken up. Hmmm.. Wink

18-01-2017, 10:08 PM
(18-01-2017 06:28 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Welcome. Bold choice in an avatar by the way.

Thanks. Adolf Hitler was good for one thing, well two if how one looks at it, adding his killing to the equation but, he was a very good speaker.Sleepy