Greetings Denizens!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2017, 10:11 PM
RE: Greetings Denizens!
Umm welcome. I find it a tad surprising that you have a picture of a christian who thought he was doing god's work. BTW, why did you go back in time and add all of those false religions and dinosaur bones? Christianity is retarded enough, you just gave apologists an excuse. You really didn't need to do anything.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2017, 10:17 PM
Satan, I know it's a little late to be asking, but I want a pony for Christmas. I'll remind you again next December so your dark elves won't forget about me again. Sleepy

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post
18-01-2017, 11:23 PM
(18-01-2017 10:11 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  Umm welcome. I find it a tad surprising that you have a picture of a christian who thought he was doing god's work. BTW, why did you go back in time and add all of those false religions and dinosaur bones? Christianity is retarded enough, you just gave apologists an excuse. You really didn't need to do anything.

Don't you know names and pictures aren't always what they seem and what your reading isn't whats really being said, silly billy! Blush

"..Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live..."
18-01-2017, 11:25 PM
(18-01-2017 10:17 PM)cactus Wrote:  Satan, I know it's a little late to be asking, but I want a pony for Christmas. I'll remind you again next December so your dark elves won't forget about me again. Sleepy

I'll send you some nice stuff on the Tor network to fiddle around with until we get closer to christmas, then comes the more illegal content! Drooling

Be bad, very very bad

"..Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live..."
18-01-2017, 11:33 PM
(18-01-2017 02:04 PM)Satan Wrote:  Greetings, my fellow denizens of the world and thanks for stopping by and reading my introduction.

I'm 29 years old and for as long as I have been told about this "God" since birth, I always neglected to be swashed like everyone else in believing something like that.

I've lived in various parts of this world, served in the military for 4 years as a Marine and I've done things one could say is wrong but I don't see wrong in anything. I just see "opportunity" and I'll leave it at that.

Being raised, I was always told about this God and this Devil. I know there is good in this world just as there is evil so God and Satan are just the names for that.

I'm a very philosophical thinker and I love judgmental conversations and I look forward to expressing myself and arguing with all of you!
Smile

I'm known for my "judgmental conversations".
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
19-01-2017, 07:35 AM
Welcome!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
19-01-2017, 09:36 AM
(18-01-2017 11:33 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(18-01-2017 02:04 PM)Satan Wrote:  Greetings, my fellow denizens of the world and thanks for stopping by and reading my introduction.

I'm 29 years old and for as long as I have been told about this "God" since birth, I always neglected to be swashed like everyone else in believing something like that.

I've lived in various parts of this world, served in the military for 4 years as a Marine and I've done things one could say is wrong but I don't see wrong in anything. I just see "opportunity" and I'll leave it at that.

Being raised, I was always told about this God and this Devil. I know there is good in this world just as there is evil so God and Satan are just the names for that.

I'm a very philosophical thinker and I love judgmental conversations and I look forward to expressing myself and arguing with all of you!
Smile

I'm known for my "judgmental conversations".
Weeping

I believe we will come head to head in the future. It's about time I'd say! Smile

19-01-2017, 09:37 AM
(19-01-2017 07:35 AM)Marozz Wrote:  Welcome!

Hello there! I'm... Satan and it's nice to meet you!Gasp

19-01-2017, 11:09 AM
(18-01-2017 11:23 PM)Satan Wrote:  Don't you know names and pictures aren't always what they seem and what your reading isn't whats really being said, silly billy! Blush

But if this is true, how am I to trust what you say O'Dark One? How are we supposed to discern from the one true leader of atheists versus an imposter? You seem to be in the same position as your arch enemies, the followers of the one named Paul of Tarsus.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
19-01-2017, 02:10 PM
(18-01-2017 10:03 PM)Satan Wrote:  
(18-01-2017 05:08 PM)Fireball Wrote:  Welcome, gyrene! (Ex-Navy, myself) Big Grin

Greetings there, gyrene! How long did you serve and thanks for your service, friend! Thumbsup

Laugh out load No, I was Navy, not Marines. I served from 1972-1976. You're welcome, but I never did anything noteworthy during my time in. Thanks for yours, though!

On a side note, I see you picked the "Trebuchet" font. That amuses me. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post