Greetings Denizens!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-01-2017, 08:51 AM
RE: Greetings Denizens!
(19-01-2017 11:09 AM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  
(18-01-2017 11:23 PM)Satan Wrote:  Don't you know names and pictures aren't always what they seem and what your reading isn't whats really being said, silly billy! Blush

But if this is true, how am I to trust what you say O'Dark One? How are we supposed to discern from the one true leader of atheists versus an imposter? You seem to be in the same position as your arch enemies, the followers of the one named Paul of Tarsus.

I'm not one in the majority of things such as being with the God or thy Devil but on my lonesome, I'm simply a child of a "God", whom has traits of good and bad. I call upon King Paimon as my inconspicuous name to the oblivious of what my true intentions are.

"..Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live..."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-01-2017, 09:00 AM
RE: Greetings Denizens!
(19-01-2017 02:10 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(18-01-2017 10:03 PM)Satan Wrote:  Greetings there, gyrene! How long did you serve and thanks for your service, friend! Thumbsup

Laugh out load No, I was Navy, not Marines. I served from 1972-1976. You're welcome, but I never did anything noteworthy during my time in. Thanks for yours, though!

On a side note, I see you picked the "Trebuchet" font. That amuses me. Big Grin

I served from 2011-2015 and for the first 3 years, nothing really excited happened and when I say that, I mean, "actually" fighting to survive.. but, my last year was quite different. It's what changed my views on God and the Devil and in between. One would think killing someone would do something to a man, but for me, I just have a black heart full of boiling tar covered in Ebola infested tissue..

Oh yes. The "Trebuchet" font seemed rather suitable for my attire! Laugh out load

"..Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live..."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Satan's post