Greetings From Scotland!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2014, 10:09 PM
Greetings From Scotland!
I have been aware of this sight for a number of years, occasionally stopping by as a guest to check out a video or thread here and there... Well today I thought I'd get my registration on.

So,
Hello from Scotland people!
and thanks for being here and doing what you do!
- Thankfully my country has a long tradition of secular and critical thinking, brought about in-part by the aftermath of generations of sectarian violence... So I'm pretty much free to think as I please and express myself and my thoughts as I please, but I
realise that many of the people that visit this site do not have those freedoms and so I'm glad online communities/sites like this exist.

So yeah,
thanks for having me and much respect to the community for supporting each other accross this giant rock we call Earth.

Peace,
L
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Beat Scientist's post
10-02-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Greetings From Scotland!
(10-02-2014 10:09 PM)Beat Scientist Wrote:  I have been aware of this sight for a number of years, occasionally stopping by as a guest to check out a video or thread here and there... Well today I thought I'd get my registration on.

So,
- Thankfully my country has a long tradition of secular and critical thinking, brought about in-part by the aftermath of generations of sectarian violence... So I'm pretty much free to think as I please and express myself and my thoughts as I please, but I
realise that many of the people that visit this site do not have those freedoms and so I'm glad online communities/sites like this exist.

So yeah,
thanks for having me and much respect to the community for supporting each other accross this giant rock we call Earth.

Peace,
L

Welcome to TTA

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
11-02-2014, 02:55 AM
Greetings Beat Scientist!

My husband and I emigrated from Scotland 2 1/2 years ago. Welcome to the forum.
11-02-2014, 03:28 AM
Welcome.

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
11-02-2014, 04:24 AM
Good.

This place needs more Celts.

Welcome

11-02-2014, 04:28 AM
Greetings from the underside of the rock Tongue

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
11-02-2014, 04:29 AM
(10-02-2014 10:09 PM)Beat Scientist Wrote:  I have been aware of this sight for a number of years, occasionally stopping by as a guest to check out a video or thread here and there... Well today I thought I'd get my registration on.

So,

So yeah,

Peace,
L

Welcome mate. I'm a Geordie Big Grin

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
11-02-2014, 04:43 AM
Welcome!
I'm a Londoner here. I looove Scotland. My father's family are from Ballater. Smile