Greetings, all.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-04-2012, 03:45 PM
Greetings, all.
Hi guys, I'm Hoj, real name is John.

I'm here, kinda looking for a new community to join. I've always been interested in science, space and such, and I've watched Thunderf00t and Aronra on YouTube a fair amount (as well as laughed at Kent Hovind for many years).

I'm the admin on a once popular digital media forum, which has slowly declined in activity and I cba working on it at the moment. I'm in to all types of digital media: game design, graphics, photography, web, filming and video editing etc. I work professionally as a web designer. I feel I'd rather be a physicist but nevermind!

So yeah... I'm here to see what interesting things are being discussed.

I'm British, so typically was born atheistic. I see no reason to believe in a god, in fact, I think doing so is extremely retarded, and I'm not afraid to say that. The UK is a nice place, most people cringe whenever "God" is mentioned and avoid discussing the idea (because it's retarded).

It's so odd watching Ray Comfort chat bollocks, is he unaware how much we've actually discovered about the universe? I find it hilarious that religious folk think Evolution is "just a theory", because they don't understand what a theory is. It amuses me that some people don't realise there's a difference between believing in ghosts and assuming aliens exist.

It's like, some of us are here, in 2012, and others are still in the mind set of 1912. People need educating before this gap gets bigger.

That's it. Random intro over.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Hoj's post
18-04-2012, 08:01 PM
RE: Greetings, all.
Hey Hoj/John!

It's good to have another freethinker on board. If you can laugh at Hovind and Comfort, you'll fit right in!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
18-04-2012, 08:04 PM
Welcome.

[Image: opforum1.png]
19-04-2012, 07:29 AM
Welcome!

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
19-04-2012, 08:28 AM
Howdy ho!

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-04-2012, 09:05 AM
Cheers for the welcomes.

I'll try my best to stick around. Quite like the look of it here.