Greetings and the baring of my soul...more or less.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2016, 01:01 AM
RE: Greetings and the baring of my soul...more or less. NEW INFO, STOP IN AND READ!
Interesting breed. I had a dog like that, a bastard, tuff as nails.
Welcome Big Grin

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
30-07-2016, 01:02 AM
RE: Greetings and the baring of my soul...more or less. NEW INFO, STOP IN AND READ!
Quote:Good night, sweet prince.

LOL...How do you think I feel? I'm a Texan, I'm not at all used to being surrounded by liberals! :O

Hi Gil, thanks for the welcome!
30-07-2016, 01:04 AM
(30-07-2016 01:01 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Interesting breed. I had a dog like that, a bastard, tuff as nails.
Welcome Big Grin

Thanks Deesse! Smile
30-07-2016, 01:14 AM
'Sall good, DO. Off to check out your metal guitarist thread.
30-07-2016, 02:26 AM
Why classify yourself?

Hi.

Me, I think all politicians are liars and cheats.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
30-07-2016, 03:08 AM
Quote:Why classify yourself?

I don't, generally, but I've found that the majority of atheists I've had contact with are pretty liberal, and my core beliefs are pretty well conservative...which has been like storing your powder and your matches in the same cabinet. I just want everything on the table.

Quote:Me, I think all politicians are liars and cheats.
Well...yeah. I'm not sure where you're going with this, banj, but so far we're singing' the same tune Smile
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post
30-07-2016, 05:06 AM
Welcome!

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
30-07-2016, 05:09 AM
Howdy, Marozz!
30-07-2016, 06:28 AM
You're my kinda people.

Dad was an Air Farce pilot -- in the early 50's. Got his commercial ticket after getting out - and flew as a corporate pilot for a couple different companies (National Waterlift for one)....So I grew up with airplanes the way most kids grew up with a station wagon...... Oddly - I never got licensed...

I too build cars - -but way less ambitious than you do --- my S.O. and I collect - and I do all the work (of course) on Saturn SC2's.... Dunno why -- just like 'em....

Lotsa guns here too... I carry daily... (Smith 331 -- 32 H + R Mag) November 15th is the High Holy Day -- (opening of firearm deer season). We've got 3 ranges here -- 50 ft pistol. 150 yard (fixed) heavy rifle (I've shot 50 BMG here) -- and a deflector plate on wheels that allows me to shoot up to 600 yards......

I even spent a few years in Alaska - Anchorage (only 15 minutes from Alaska anyway) -- and Kodiak -- courtesy of the USCG.....

And I've conservatively read the entire H2G2 series at least 20 times...........

This is one frood who knows where his zarking towel is.......

Big Grin

Welcome!!!

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
30-07-2016, 06:55 AM
(29-07-2016 07:11 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  Ok...that's probably way more than you ever wanted to know about me. But my last two (first two forums of my life) forums ended badly once the members learned everything about me and got offended, so I'm laying it all out there. What you see is what you get.

Oh yes..and I'm an instigator. Smile

Nice to be here, I look forward to meeting all of you!

Welcome. Quite the life you’ve led.

I can’t help but think that in due time things will get “ugly" here too for the following reasons:

1) We argue about politics, religion, guns, UFOs, dogs and cats...name it and someone here will take the other side.
2) You say you are an “instigator”. Hardly fair to proclaim yourself as one and then go and get all pissy about being challenged, know what I mean?
3) I’ve found that on this forum you don’t have to see eye to eye with everyone about everything and still get along. Some might say you’ll fit right in as long as you follow the golden rule...don’t be a dick, but what constitutes being a dick is different for everyone here too, go figure. We can’t even agree on that. Dodgy

So, to sum it it up. Welcome. Thanks for your service. Buckle up your harness.

FC

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post