Greetings and the baring of my soul...more or less.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2016, 03:19 PM
RE: Greetings and the baring of my soul...more or less. NEW INFO, STOP IN AND READ!
(30-07-2016 03:10 PM)skyking Wrote:  We call her ho-ho, hotel in the N numbers. Smile
In Sheboygan on the way home from a 22 day trip around the country.
[Image: burrows.JPG]
That is a safe distance for viewing the paint Big Grin

The pic wouldn't show...I'd like to see this ho!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2016, 03:21 PM
RE: Greetings and the baring of my soul...more or less. NEW INFO, STOP IN AND READ!
I'll see you folks later, I have to get ready, my wife is dragging me to a comedy club. Not sure that's the best thing after hernia surgery, but...I'm off! Kinda hoping they won't be funny, I might literally bust a gut..
[+] 1 user Likes The Dark One's post
30-07-2016, 03:57 PM
(30-07-2016 01:22 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  
Quote:. I remember thinking that I had never before seen anyone with such long legs. Shocking

I went to see him in concert many years before that in Cleveland...unfortunately I sort of got stoned and I missed it. Undecided

That is peculiar...I have never once noticed the length of his legs Smile

You are probably the first person in history to ever get baked at a Nuge concert...no wait...

He never touches drugs or alcohol, he believes fervently in God...so freaking out of character it's just hard to grasp, for me.

He's pretty moderate -- but yeah -- he does hit the vino and a cigar once in a while... I've got a buddy who hunted with him in S.A. a few years back -- and Unka Ted does like the grape...... .

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
30-07-2016, 04:11 PM
(30-07-2016 03:19 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  
(30-07-2016 03:10 PM)skyking Wrote:  We call her ho-ho, hotel in the N numbers. Smile
In Sheboygan on the way home from a 22 day trip around the country.
[Image: burrows.JPG]
That is a safe distance for viewing the paint Big Grin

The pic wouldn't show...I'd like to see this ho!

30-07-2016, 07:26 PM
(30-07-2016 12:14 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I voted for Santorum in MD's closed primary. It felt good. I liked it.

You're not quite right in the head. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
30-07-2016, 10:29 PM
Quote:The pic wouldn't show...I'd like to see this ho!

There she is! She's beautiful, SK.

My memory is like swiss cheese, moldy and full of holes Smile but I could swear the Riley conversion included 3 bladed props...is it my memory or is that just an upgrade you didn't opt for?
30-07-2016, 10:36 PM
Quote:He's pretty moderate -- but yeah -- he does hit the vino and a cigar once in a while... I've got a buddy who hunted with him in S.A. a few years back -- and Unka Ted does like the grape...... .

I certainly don't spend every minute with the guy, but we've played guitar, paintball with him, Rocco and Jim, hunted, and raced razors around his place...and I built him a Bronco at my shop. (We're both old Bronco fans) I've never seen him touch alcohol in any form...he has a lot of disrespect for anyone who drinks or does drugs, he's a little wacky about it.

No idea about cigars...I know he used to give me crap for dipping snuff. Smile
01-08-2016, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2016 02:57 PM by Grasshopper.)
(30-07-2016 01:22 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  
Quote:. I remember thinking that I had never before seen anyone with such long legs. Shocking

I went to see him in concert many years before that in Cleveland...unfortunately I sort of got stoned and I missed it. Undecided

That is peculiar...I have never once noticed the length of his legs Smile

You are probably the first person in history to ever get baked at a Nuge concert...no wait...

He never touches drugs or alcohol, he believes fervently in God...so freaking out of character it's just hard to grasp, for me.

I knew he was anti-drug. He did an interview once (many years ago) -- it might have been with Guitar Player magazine, because they kept asking his opinion of other guitarists -- and for most of them, his opinion was "That guy's an asshole -- he does drugs". He didn't even say much about their guitar playing. He is certainly an interesting character.

Laugh out load

ETA: I tried to find that interview online, and all I came up with is the following 1987 Guitar World interview, in which he says normal complimentary things about a lot of other guitarists. So either he mellowed over the years, or my memory is faulty.

http://www.guitarworld.com/ted-nugent-ra...-interview
01-08-2016, 03:00 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2016 03:23 PM by GirlyMan.)
(30-07-2016 10:36 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  No idea about cigars...I know he used to give me crap for dipping snuff. Smile

I dipped Copenhagen for like a decade before I realized that black shit I was coughing up in the morning was not a good sign. I've been on nicotine gum for 25 years now. If you position it between your cheek and gum it's as close as you can get to Copenhagen without the carcinogens.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
01-08-2016, 03:27 PM
(01-08-2016 03:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(30-07-2016 10:36 PM)The Dark One Wrote:  No idea about cigars...I know he used to give me crap for dipping snuff. Smile

I dipped Copenhagen for like a decade before I realized that black shit I was coughing up in the morning was not a good sign. I've been on nicotine gum for 25 years now. If you position it between your cheek and gum it's as close as you can get to Copenhagen.

I dipped copenhagen and chewed tobacco for 30 years. One day a few years ago, I just said...enough. I found an herbal snuff called Smokey Mountain. Lots of stores carry it, in the tobacco section, even though it is completely tobacco/nicotine free. They have like 15 flavors, really good stuff, but for quitting I used the Classic flavor- it's similar in taste and texture to Copenhagen, and has cayenne pepper in it to give you a feel, like copenhagen does. People who don't dip say it burns, folks who dip just feel that little bite real Copenhagen has. I found my primary addiction wasn't nicotine, it was just having something in that spot, and the act of putting it there.
After about 3 weeks I felt like I could stop, but I tried other flavors and really liked the peach and believe it or not, the grape and cherry flavors, lol. Now I still "dip", but it's healthy, good for you, actually, good tasting, you don't have to spit, and since I quit tobacco I suffered from dry mouth, which the Smokey Mountain fixed. Pretty awesome- 30 year dipper quit, cold turkey, no cheats- not one. Smokey Mountain probably saved my life, or at least my teeth.

If anybody is interested, you can order from their website, http://www.smokeysnuff.com

I'm not a salesman for em, lol...even though it sounds like it.