Greetings, folks.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2014, 04:32 PM
Greetings, folks.
Hello, just thought I would make a new person post. I never know what to say in these things. Just was looking for broad and various forums with a higher potential for like-minded folks. Happy to be here. Smile

P.S. For those careful about privacy, do not worry - this is a pseudonym. I did not randomly join forums with my real name. Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Greetings, folks.
(07-08-2014 04:32 PM)Michael Colton Wrote:  Hello, just thought I would make a new person post. I never know what to say in these things. Just was looking for broad and various forums with a higher potential for like-minded folks. Happy to be here. Smile

P.S. For those careful about privacy, do not worry - this is a pseudonym. I did not randomly join forums with my real name. Tongue

Welcome!!!!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
07-08-2014, 04:38 PM
Welcome Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
07-08-2014, 04:42 PM
Welcome!!! Big Grin

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
07-08-2014, 04:45 PM
Thanks. =)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user