Greetings from Arkansas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-11-2015, 07:38 PM
Greetings from Arkansas
Hi everyone,

Figured I'd post in here first as a way of introducing myself. Quick and dirty details: 22, male, single, live in Little Rock, blind, drummer, casual writer, work as an IT systems administrator as well as a teacher, openly atheist to friends and family for about a month now.

Pleased to make everyone's digital acquaintance.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Gnosis's post
07-11-2015, 07:50 PM
RE: Greetings from Arkansas
Cool. Glad you're here!

A man should not believe in an ism, he should believe in himself. -Ferris Bueller

That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs but what a ship is... what the Black Pearl really is... is freedom. -Jack Sparrow
07-11-2015, 08:01 PM
Welcome!

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2015, 08:01 PM
(07-11-2015 07:38 PM)Gnosis Wrote:  Hi everyone,

Figured I'd post in here first as a way of introducing myself. Quick and dirty details: 22, male, single, live in Little Rock, blind, drummer, casual writer, work as an IT systems administrator as well as a teacher, openly atheist to friends and family for about a month now.

Howdy! Shy I used to live in Little Rock, myself!
Welcome! Big Grin

07-11-2015, 08:55 PM
Welcome. Wife's family has land holdings in nearby Keo, Arkansas. Went there once.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
07-11-2015, 09:30 PM
(07-11-2015 07:38 PM)Gnosis Wrote:  Hi everyone,

Welcome! As a sighted person, I am quite curious as to how you can be an IT SA, given the basically visual environment Tongue. I'm only revealing my ignorance here, not being a smart ass. I'm always open to being schooled on technology. That this technology exists is truly excellent.
07-11-2015, 09:33 PM
Welcome!
07-11-2015, 09:36 PM
Greeting and welcome !
07-11-2015, 09:56 PM
Hiyas.
07-11-2015, 10:23 PM
Welcome. You've got to meet Banjo on the forum. He, too is a drummer, and he makes a living at it.