Greetings from England

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2013, 12:35 AM
RE: Greetings from England
(09-07-2013 04:23 PM)Brothers-Sisters-Comrades Wrote:  I'm just glad that communities like this exist and I'm really looking forward to diving in and getting to know you guys and sharing ideas.

Hope you're all having a good day!

Don't count your chickens. Drinking Beverage

Welcome!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2013, 12:50 AM
(10-07-2013 12:35 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Don't count your chickens. Drinking Beverage

Play nice, DL. Wink
10-07-2013, 04:37 AM
Howdy fae Scotland!

[Image: opforum1.png]
10-07-2013, 05:56 AM
(09-07-2013 06:11 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Another Englishman, welcome. Where about's you from dude?

Great, more of you to make fun of.Laughat

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
10-07-2013, 05:57 AM
Weclome aboard Smile

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
10-07-2013, 09:15 AM
(10-07-2013 05:56 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Great, more of you to make fun of.Laughat

Angel
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
10-07-2013, 09:26 AM
Welcome! May your stay here be fruitful, may you have a thick skin and may you not, absolutely not take me seriously. Unless I'm being serious. That's another matter entirely. Big Grin

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
11-07-2013, 01:29 PM
(10-07-2013 12:35 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(09-07-2013 04:23 PM)Brothers-Sisters-Comrades Wrote:  I'm just glad that communities like this exist and I'm really looking forward to diving in and getting to know you guys and sharing ideas.

Don't count your chickens. Drinking Beverage

Welcome!

Don't worry Dark this isn't my first day on the internet or as an atheist I know we have our fair share of insufferable bad eggs on our side of the debate as well haha Smile Thanks for the welcome!

(10-07-2013 05:56 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  
(09-07-2013 06:11 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Another Englishman, welcome. Where about's you from dude?

Great, more of you to make fun of.Laughat
To paraphrase slightly:

The English are coming ! ! !

(10-07-2013 09:26 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Welcome! May your stay here be fruitful, may you have a thick skin and may you not, absolutely not take me seriously. Unless I'm being serious. That's another matter entirely. Big Grin

Hahaha thanks man Smile always good to know we have a few jokers in the pack !

Humanist Blog: A Humanist Online
[+] 1 user Likes Brothers-Sisters-Comrades's post
12-07-2013, 11:56 AM
(09-07-2013 04:23 PM)Brothers-Sisters-Comrades Wrote:  Hey everyone,

I've been blasting through The Thinking Atheist back catalogue of podcasts lately and so I felt it was time to meet the community behind the name. I run a humanist blog on tumblr which is also about promoting positive atheism and humanism and is trying to be a hub for the community there. I remember hearing Seth saying on one of the podcasts that he doesn't have a tumblr presence, so I decided I'd try to rally people together there on my blog, I'll leave a link at the end, it's still a work in progress.

I've been an atheist since the age of about 13, I'm 26 this year. I don't think I was ever really a Christian and my parents certainly never pushed religion on me, I was lucky in that regard. I suppose to some extent I was passively and culturally Christian until I made the choice to became actively atheist. I'm just glad that communities like this exist and I'm really looking forward to diving in and getting to know you guys and sharing ideas.

Tumblr Blog Link::
http://brothers-sisters-comrades.tumblr.com/

Hey Hey Hey I'm new to the forum as well
12-07-2013, 06:55 PM
(11-07-2013 01:29 PM)Brothers-Sisters-Comrades Wrote:  Don't worry Dark this isn't my first day on the internet or as an atheist I know we have our fair share of insufferable bad eggs on our side of the debate as well haha Smile Thanks for the welcome!

I don't think you understand. We are all insufferable bad eggs here and now you are one of us.
(one of us)
(one of us)
(one of us)
(one of us)
Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post