Greetings from Indiana

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-09-2012, 09:01 AM
Greetings from Indiana
Hi all. I am 22 and was raised as a Disciple of Christ. I deconverted roughly two years ago. My Fiance' is smarter than me and she figured out that it was all bullshit way before meSmile. My Username is also my Gamertag for xbox live if anyone feels like playing some Forza 4 or Borderlands 2. I am a Heat and Frost Insulator for Local 18 and I am currently a second year apprentice. I enjoy my work and love being a part of a union. I just recently discovered The Thinking Atheist podcasts and forums so I will be lurking on here quite a bit. There is more than just corn in IndianaThumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Am1sh Sasquatch's post
30-09-2012, 09:46 AM
RE: Greetings from Indiana
Hey there. Welcome to the nuthouse. Cool

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

30-09-2012, 11:13 AM
Welcome Smile
30-09-2012, 12:08 PM
Welcome!

[Image: vjp09.gif]
30-09-2012, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2012 01:39 PM by Atothetheist.)
(30-09-2012 09:01 AM)Am1sh Sasquatch Wrote:  Hi all. I am 22 and was raised as a Disciple of Christ. I deconverted roughly two years ago. My Fiance' is smarter than me and she figured out that it was all bullshit way before meSmile. My Username is also my Gamertag for xbox live if anyone feels like playing some Forza 4 or Borderlands 2. I am a Heat and Frost Insulator for Local 18 and I am currently a second year apprentice. I enjoy my work and love being a part of a union. I just recently discovered The Thinking Atheist podcasts and forums so I will be lurking on here quite a bit. There is more than just corn in IndianaThumbsup

What county do you live in? I live in Porter County.

Btw my GamerTag Is KaMiG0D just incase you were interested in playing borderlands 2 with me

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
30-09-2012, 01:24 PM
Welcome aboard!

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
30-09-2012, 03:00 PM
(30-09-2012 09:01 AM)Am1sh Sasquatch Wrote:  Hi all. I am 22 and was raised as a Disciple of Christ. I deconverted roughly two years ago. My Fiance' is smarter than me and she figured out that it was all bullshit way before meSmile. My Username is also my Gamertag for xbox live if anyone feels like playing some Forza 4 or Borderlands 2. I am a Heat and Frost Insulator for Local 18 and I am currently a second year apprentice. I enjoy my work and love being a part of a union. I just recently discovered The Thinking Atheist podcasts and forums so I will be lurking on here quite a bit. There is more than just corn in IndianaThumbsup

Welcome flatlander Wink
I never really think about what Indiana looks like.

"There is a circle here that links us to one another: we each want to be happy; the social feeling of love is one of our greatest sources of happiness; and love entails that we be concerned for the happiness of others. We discover that we can be selfish together."
-Sam Harris
30-09-2012, 03:19 PM
(30-09-2012 12:51 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  

What county do you live in? I live in Porter County.

Btw my GamerTag Is KaMiG0D just incase you were interested in playing borderlands 2 with me

I live in Hendricks county in Avon. I will send you a request a little later. all my friends that have it seem to play at different times than me so I'm by myself most of the time. I am currently a lvl 22 gunzerker.
30-09-2012, 03:22 PM
(30-09-2012 03:00 PM)Chase Wrote:  

Welcome flatlander Wink
I never really think about what Indiana looks like.

That last sentence is only something Indiana people will get. Its from a commercial for a shithole amusement park called Indiana Beach.
30-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Welcome! I love amish and sasquatches, so nice name. Big Grin