Greetings from London!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2011, 04:06 PM

Greetings from London!
Just wanted to say hi to the board. I've been listening in to TTA podcasts via YouTube for some months, and thought I'd join here as it seems so many non-believers feel quite isolated or even in the minority. This is totally at-odds with how things can be and indeed are, in others places, so I'm hoping this will give confidence to others that things can change for the better.

My first thread is up in the Atheism and Theism section, which details when I went undercover at an evangelical church with a former friend who's a regular attendee.

http://thethinkingatheist.com/forum/show...p?tid=1517

Look forward to many years of posting here. Smile
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2011, 04:31 PM
RE: Greetings from London!
Welcome to TTAF! Glad to have you with us.

"Sometimes it is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness."
- Terry Pratchett
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2011, 04:51 AM
RE: Greetings from London!
Hope you enjoy your time here, and yes unfortunately there are still many places where we must hide our desire for facts. Though, at least we have this nice little forum where we enjoy talking with actual discussion and often get to realize how ridiculous our country really is. Generally speaking we get comical stories from a lot of places (The US being the funniest).

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply