Greetings from snowy Michigan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2014, 08:53 PM
Greetings from snowy Michigan
Hello,

I am new here(obviously), stumbled upon the site while searching for information about the Nye vs Ham debate.

A little about myself, I was born and raised in Michigan. I was raised as a Catholic, very Catholic family, church every Sunday, Catholic school k-8. Early on in my life a lot of things didn't add up to me, especially in the old testemant, that made me start to question everything I was being taught. The thirst for knowledge of why they didn't make sense led me to Atheism by High School.

I joined the Army after High School (bad idea, don't do that), and was stationed in Mannheim, Germany, where I met my Belgian wife. After getting out I lived in Belgium for 2 years and after coming back to the states recently and realizing I don't like it as much, am about to go back to Europe again.

Hope to find great conversation with some like minded people here!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes mrlmichael's post
04-02-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: Greetings from snowy Michigan
Hello there.

It snows in Michigan?

[Image: reality.jpg?imgmax=800]
04-02-2014, 08:59 PM
Only almost every day Wink
04-02-2014, 10:12 PM
(04-02-2014 08:53 PM)mrlmichael Wrote:  Hello,

I am new here(obviously), stumbled upon the site while searching for information about the Nye vs Ham debate.

A little about myself, I was born and raised in Michigan. I was raised as a Catholic, very Catholic family, church every Sunday, Catholic school k-8. Early on in my life a lot of things didn't add up to me, especially in the old testemant, that made me start to question everything I was being taught. The thirst for knowledge of why they didn't make sense led me to Atheism by High School.

I joined the Army after High School (bad idea, don't do that), and was stationed in Mannheim, Germany, where I met my Belgian wife. After getting out I lived in Belgium for 2 years and after coming back to the states recently and realizing I don't like it as much, am about to go back to Europe again.

Hope to find great conversation with some like minded people here!

Welcome to the forum mate! Thumbsup

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
04-02-2014, 10:19 PM
Hi newbie from Michigan. I can identify with your winter weather. Here in south central Texas it's 38 degrees right now. Hmm!

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
05-02-2014, 07:06 AM
Hi, welcome aboard and greetings from wet and windy Ireland

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
06-02-2014, 11:22 AM
I'm from Michigan, too! Yeah, the snow this year has been ridiculous.

(04-02-2014 08:54 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Hello there.

It snows in Michigan?

Yes, it does.

[Image: S2002017181519_L1A_HNSG.jpg]