Greetings from the South

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2012, 07:10 PM
RE: Greetings from the South
Welcome!

All I know for sure about Alabama is they need more rest stops on I-20. We have passed that way many times between TX and SC. See if you can fix that before my next trip, please.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
15-06-2012, 07:39 PM
(15-06-2012 07:06 AM)Filox Wrote:  Well, labels or not, you became atheist the moment you realized religion is stupid.

Welcome to the forum and may God bless you.

Big Grin

(15-06-2012 07:10 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Welcome!

All I know for sure about Alabama is they need more rest stops on I-20. We have passed that way many times between TX and SC. See if you can fix that before my next trip, please.
I would promise you to mail my congressmen, but in case you don't know we don't have the best of those either i.e. Shadrack McGill.

Actually I'd like to take this time to get that name out there for all of you in case you don't know.
Shadrack McGill.
The guy is a fucking hoot. He's so stupid even the fundies reversed their support for him and now he's not running for re-election

"A man who dares waste an hour of his life has not discovered the value of life." - Charles Darwin
[+] 3 users Like HDT's post
16-06-2012, 11:47 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Hope you enjoy your stay. Smile

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
16-06-2012, 08:56 PM
(15-06-2012 07:09 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Welcome. We have some Southerns here as well.
Correction, you THINK you have some Southerners here.

[Image: awcmqt.jpg]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
16-06-2012, 10:50 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2012 11:16 PM by GirlyMan.)
Welcome Robert, I'm also Robert (but more like Roberta of late).

(15-06-2012 07:39 PM)HDT Wrote:  I would promise you to mail my congressmen, but in case you don't know we don't have the best of those either i.e. Shadrack McGill.

Actually I'd like to take this time to get that name out there for all of you in case you don't know.
Shadrack McGill.

Fuck. Now I can't get the name out of my head. Sounds like a goddam cartoon character. ... Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego walk into McGill's Scottish pub. ...

(16-06-2012 08:56 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(15-06-2012 07:09 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Welcome. We have some Southerns here as well.
Correction, you THINK you have some Southerners here.

[Image: awcmqt.jpg]

New Zealand and Chile. Daggers pointed at the heart of Antarctica. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-06-2012, 11:34 PM
(15-06-2012 07:06 AM)Filox Wrote:  Well, labels or not, you became atheist the moment you realized religion is stupid.

Welcome to the forum and may God bless you.

Big Grin

(16-06-2012 10:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Welcome Robert, I'm also Robert (but more like Roberta of late).

(15-06-2012 07:39 PM)HDT Wrote:  I would promise you to mail my congressmen, but in case you don't know we don't have the best of those either i.e. Shadrack McGill.

Shadrack McGill.

Fuck. Now I can't get the name out of my head. Sounds like a goddam cartoon character. ... Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego walk into McGill's Scottish pub. ...
Trust me if you met him or read some of the things he's said you would honestly question whether he was just playing a character. Frusty

"A man who dares waste an hour of his life has not discovered the value of life." - Charles Darwin
17-06-2012, 12:55 PM
Welcome HDT! Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user