Greetings to all My Fellow Space Monkies/ Thank You Seth

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2015, 03:59 PM
Greetings to all My Fellow Space Monkies/ Thank You Seth
Hello to all you wonderful open-minded primates! First off, yes, I am a Druid, and NO I don't worship diddly squat. I do my work in the real world with real people, I study, I learn how it all actually works. I don't advocate worship, not even Nuada the Magical Cyborg god of the Celts. Yes, druidry turned me into a hardened sceptic, and that is a Very Good Thing. But, it was people like Seth Andrews and AronRa and many others who stripped away the last vestiges of deism off of me. And for that I am Eternally grateful. It was was the arguments presented by Seth and Others that made me realize, I WAS ALREADY AN ATHEIST. WTF?

OK, how the hell did that happen? Science, just science, that's how it happened. And I have remembered, that I love science. How could I not? The Core pursuit of druidry is knowledge and Truth. What could be more truthful than geology, paleontology, archaeology, taxonomy, and real freaking history?

So, here I am, and I am here to learn and maybe even to teach few things myself. And I would love to here from all of you, help me learn, please.

Yours Truly, A Grumpy Old Druid/ GodlessFreakinHeathen[/font]

MY Patron Saint? Elmer Fudd of course. He has a spear and Magic Helmet.Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like GodlessFreakinHeathen's post
29-11-2015, 04:06 PM
RE: Greetings to all My Fellow Space Monkies/ Thank You Seth
Hi there.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
29-11-2015, 04:11 PM
Welcome to TTA.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
29-11-2015, 04:20 PM
(29-11-2015 03:59 PM)GodlessFreakinHeathen Wrote:  Hello to all you wonderful open-minded primates! First off, yes, I am a Druid, and NO I don't worship diddly squat. I do my work in the real world with real people, I study, I learn how it all actually works. I don't advocate worship, not even Nuada the Magical Cyborg god of the Celts. Yes, druidry turned me into a hardened sceptic, and that is a Very Good Thing. But, it was people like Seth Andrews and AronRa and many others who stripped away the last vestiges of deism off of me. And for that I am Eternally grateful. It was was the arguments presented by Seth and Others that made me realize, I WAS ALREADY AN ATHEIST. WTF?

OK, how the hell did that happen? Science, just science, that's how it happened. And I have remembered, that I love science. How could I not? The Core pursuit of druidry is knowledge and Truth. What could be more truthful than geology, paleontology, archaeology, taxonomy, and real freaking history?

So, here I am, and I am here to learn and maybe even to teach few things myself. And I would love to here from all of you, help me learn, please.

Welcome. There are a plethora of resources available here. Below is direct link to two of them to get you started. let me know if you have any thoughts, questions etc..

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ce-Library

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...rce-thread

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
29-11-2015, 04:21 PM
Hello! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
29-11-2015, 04:21 PM
Welcome!
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
29-11-2015, 04:40 PM
(29-11-2015 04:06 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Hi there.

Hello back you Wonderful PrimateSmile

[+] 2 users Like GodlessFreakinHeathen's post
29-11-2015, 04:43 PM
Welcome to TTA, druid.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-11-2015, 04:47 PM
(29-11-2015 04:20 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(29-11-2015 03:59 PM)GodlessFreakinHeathen Wrote:  Hello to all you wonderful open-minded primates! First off, yes, I am a Druid, and NO I don't worship diddly squat. I do my work in the real world with real people, I study, I learn how it all actually works. I don't advocate worship, not even Nuada the Magical Cyborg god of the Celts. Yes, druidry turned me into a hardened sceptic, and that is a Very Good Thing. But, it was people like Seth Andrews and AronRa and many others who stripped away the last vestiges of deism off of me. And for that I am Eternally grateful. It was was the arguments presented by Seth and Others that made me realize, I WAS ALREADY AN ATHEIST. WTF?

Welcome. There are a plethora of resources available here. Below is direct link to two of them to get you started. let me know if you have any thoughts, questions etc..

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ce-Library

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...rce-thread

Thank You Such much for the Info. CheersSmile

[+] 1 user Likes GodlessFreakinHeathen's post
29-11-2015, 05:05 PM
If we came from space monkeys then why are there still space monkeys?

checkmate, heathen

Drinking Beverage

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 4 users Like unfogged's post