Grief and disrespect

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2017, 12:19 PM
RE: Greif and disrespect
(05-12-2017 12:17 PM)The Sparrow Wrote:  Can this be moved to a proper category or deleted by a moderator? I'll be happy to start again and I apologize. New phone and new site.

No you're doing just fine like Vera says we can offer support and sympathy / understanding here no problem.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2017, 01:21 PM
Hi, and welcome!

I'm sorry that your father was treated in such a way. It sounds like he deserved better.
05-12-2017, 04:23 PM
yes Sparrow, welcome and a heck of an intro story to tell. I think you'll find like minded folks here.
05-12-2017, 09:12 PM
RE: Grief and disrespect
Welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry that your father's funeral got hijacked. If it's any consolation I expect he'd have enjoyed watching them parade their hypocrisy.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
05-12-2017, 09:44 PM
(05-12-2017 12:17 PM)The Sparrow Wrote:  Can this be moved to a proper category or deleted by a moderator? I'll be happy to start again and I apologize. New phone and new site.

Welcome to the forum. No worries, the mods will move it if they think it should be moved. And *Hugs to you* for all that you had to deal with.
06-12-2017, 01:46 PM
(05-12-2017 10:47 AM)The Sparrow Wrote:  He had respect, yet they showed none for him. I am beyond disgusted. Fucking hypocrites.

Very sorry for your loss, and the whole situation.
But glad you found TTA. Welcome. Smile

--
Dr H

"So, I became an anarchist, and all I got was this lousy T-shirt."