Griping about the weather thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-03-2015, 07:43 PM
RE: Griping about the weather thread
Going to the beach tomorrow. Soaking up some surf and sun. Probably going to an outdoor cafe while there.

(I mean - Damn! This weather sux! Laugh out load )
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2015, 07:48 PM
(02-03-2015 07:36 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(02-03-2015 07:23 PM)pablo Wrote:  When it comes to ice I know I've had slips where I would have been better off falling rather than trying to catch myself.

That's exactly what I tried to do! Facepalm
I would say next time I'll try to body roll through it, but I can't shake the feeling I'd just end up breaking my damn neck! I'm sitting on a new toilet seat I've yet to bolt to the commode cuz my gouch hurts, & I can't remember where I put the gawdam foam thingy! Facepalm
Fuck ice! Dodgy

[Image: enhanced-buzz-22880-1383145411-1_zpsefaa1f82.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
02-03-2015, 08:46 PM
Got so cold last night I had to get up and shut my window (part way).

Brr.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
02-03-2015, 09:04 PM
(02-03-2015 08:46 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Got so cold last night I had to get up and shut my window (part way).

Brr.

Dodgy
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
03-03-2015, 05:28 AM
It was too clear and bright today.

As a person who's eyes take considerable issue with brightness, I feel my griping about it being too clear and bright today justified.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
04-03-2015, 05:50 AM
It's 49 degrees right now. It's supposed to rain this morning with the temp steadily dropping, then thunderstorms starting at lunchtime followed by freezing rain by the commute home from work.

WTAF kind of weather forecast is that? I have to figure out how to dress for three seasons. Facepalm

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
04-03-2015, 02:22 PM (This post was last modified: 04-03-2015 02:26 PM by Lienda Bella.)
It drives me up the wall how Christians I know, who believe that the earth will someday be dry and hot and desolate, take the cold as an excuse to ignore pollution. "Global warming (climate change) is a scam against religious freedom." Oh! What bull! How is it even close to anti-god when they believe in the same results they accuse someone else of sharing?

Makes me want to punch the hell out of something! Oh cool! There's going to be areas with drought again?! GREAT! I'm sure there will be. I can't wait to hear the usual round of mocking arrogance about anyone who bothers to research instead of being a fake professor. It's raining, and I bet my two relatives won't want to go to church. This is despite the fact that they get out in it and into the snow for shopping and errands and such.
04-03-2015, 09:04 PM
It's sleeting, the power has already gone out once for a short while...could be a long, cold night if it goes out for any length of time.

Angry

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
05-03-2015, 09:55 AM
Gotta love March in North Texas - never know what to expect.

My car just a little while ago. Can't wait to see how much ice is under the snow on the roads, according to the news it's not good. Sun is shining but it's in the 20s.

[img][Image: Car%20front_zpswxi3e5ax.jpg][/img]

Under the snow...

[Image: windshield_zpsdf1i6w42.jpg]

[img][Image: rear%20window_zps6utuge4u.jpg][/img]

05-03-2015, 10:01 AM
Griping about the weather thread
13" here in KY