Griping about the weather thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2015, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2015 06:26 PM by pablo.)
RE: Griping about the weather thread
Just wait, some asshole senator will claim there is no drought in California because it's flooding in Texas. Facepalm
Mark my words!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
28-05-2015, 07:48 AM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2015 07:52 AM by kim.)
Undecided

I guess this should just be my homepage.

And to all those fuckers who've "prayed for rain" ... you better thank your nonexistent god that I'm atheist ... Angry ... even the bullshit insinuation isn't funny anymore.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
28-05-2015, 08:01 AM
(28-05-2015 07:48 AM)kim Wrote:  Undecided

I guess this should just be my homepage.

And to all those fuckers who've "prayed for rain" ... you better thank your nonexistent god that I'm atheist ... Angry ... even the bullshit insinuation isn't funny anymore.

You guys need to talk to the English - they know how to make rain over there.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
28-05-2015, 08:44 AM
I don't need to know anymore about rain. Delusional as he was, that asshole Noah may have been on to something. Consider Maybe I should go boat shopping.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
28-05-2015, 06:33 PM
(28-05-2015 08:44 AM)kim Wrote:  I don't need to know anymore about rain. Delusional as he was, that asshole Noah may have been on to something. Consider Maybe I should go boat shopping.

For the love of all that aren't I heaven, make sure it has more than one window.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
28-05-2015, 06:45 PM
The forecast is for thunderstorms tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday.

I have pool floats that aren't getting used for fun in the sun...they may end up as transportation soon. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-05-2015, 06:51 PM
(28-05-2015 06:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The forecast is for thunderstorms tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday.

I have pool floats that aren't getting used for fun in the sun...they may end up as transportation soon. Dodgy

Be safe!

We had a sharp cloudburst this afternoon but it was short, so the water's receding for now.
28-05-2015, 08:26 PM
Lake Texoma is flooding nearly as bad as it ever has. The highway is closed about 400 yards from my house with water coming over the bridge.
28-05-2015, 09:37 PM
(28-05-2015 06:51 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  
(28-05-2015 06:45 PM)Anjele Wrote:  The forecast is for thunderstorms tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday.

Be safe!

We had a sharp cloudburst this afternoon but it was short, so the water's receding for now.

We are okay here...far enough from Lake Ray Hubbard (to our southwest) and Lake Lavon (to our east) that we should be okay. Lots of water though in places I didn't realize were waterways until now. Pretty much the whole time we have lived here we have been under drought conditions. It just sucks to get caught in downpours while driving. Undecided

Stay safe yourself...it's worse where you are.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-05-2015, 10:42 PM
My favorite part about summers in Alabama is when you go to restaurants and sit down for a while and then when you stand up your sweaty thighs unstick slowly from the booth and you're like wow gross

or when you're wearing shorts and your car has leather seats so when you sit in your car your legs turn into well-done steaks because mothER FUCKer can leather get HOT AS FUck

or when it rains but it's still hot as fuck outside so the rain isn't even pleasant, it just feels like gross annoying semen falling from the clouds
[+] 5 users Like Ferdinand's post