Griping about the weather thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: Griping about the weather thread
(03-06-2015 05:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-05-2015 06:35 AM)kim Wrote:  So..... yesterday, it was gray. Really. All day, the sky was completely gray. It was a light gray, solid, with no sun able to get through. It may have sprinkled a few times after the early morning deluge but mostly, it was just gray. One could wear positively anything and not clash. Shy

This morning: predawn. Birds were chirping their asses off - it was kind of annoying - hell, it woke me up! They were gearing up to herald the dawn's coming light. Then, the chirping started trailing off... into silence. No sun. A few random chirps ... still, no sun. Gray. No rain, no light, just gray.

I checked the radar and there isn't anything over my state at all. It doesn't seem to match what is outside. Maybe there should be a radar that shows areas of 'gray' ... or maybe 'creepy'.

Creepy. Undecided

Your entire State is covered by a creepy Koch brothers cock-sucking Brownback pussy cloak who has decimated your State. Get the fuck out of Kansas while you can.

Everyone should just go to Maryland. Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2015, 05:52 PM
(03-06-2015 05:48 PM)Escape Artist Wrote:  
(03-06-2015 05:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Your entire State is covered by a creepy Koch brothers cock-sucking Brownback pussy cloak who has decimated your State. Get the fuck out of Kansas while you can.

Everyone should just go to Maryland. Big Grin

The People's Republic could always use more Peoples. Thumbsup

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
04-06-2015, 12:49 AM
(03-06-2015 05:17 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Your entire State is covered by a creepy Koch brothers cock-sucking Brownback pussy cloak who has decimated your State. Get the fuck out of Kansas while you can.

I know, right?! Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
09-06-2015, 05:14 PM
Was it a dream, or did temperature changes use to be a gradual thing between... oh what were those things called... seasons? Something in between icicles-on-your-balls cold, and boiling-lava hot?
Not griping, but dayum!

09-06-2015, 05:24 PM
(09-06-2015 05:14 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Was it a dream, or did temperature changes use to be a gradual thing between... oh what were those things called... seasons? Something in between icicles-on-your-balls cold, and boiling-lava hot?
Not griping, but dayum!

We went from soggy and 70s to 90+ and blazing sun. I understand. Undecided

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
09-06-2015, 06:12 PM
(09-06-2015 05:14 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Was it a dream, or did temperature changes use to be a gradual thing between... oh what were those things called... seasons? Something in between icicles-on-your-balls cold, and boiling-lava hot?
Not griping, but dayum!

Still not climate change.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
09-06-2015, 07:02 PM

The Kansas Cosmosphere & Space Center, in Hutchinson KS, has the largest collection of Russion space artifacts outside of Moscow! Drinking Beverage

People's Republic of Maryland, indeed! Dodgy

Laugh out load Tongue

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
21-06-2015, 06:50 AM

'Cause, why the fuck not. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

21-06-2015, 07:07 AM
Well I had a few errands today and had planned to document my day with nice photos. Damned rain put paid to that! I wanted to include them in my illness thread to cheer it up a bit.

Bloody rain! Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
21-06-2015, 07:16 AM
It was overcast and looked like storms all day yesterday. I hoped to get in some pool time today but woke up to thunder, lightning, and the rain coming down in sheets. MSN says it's not raining here. Undecided

Guess I will go get my nails done later. Then cook a nice dinner for Father's Day.