Griping about the weather thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2015, 01:42 PM
RE: Griping about the weather thread
(27-06-2015 01:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(27-06-2015 01:37 PM)Dex Wrote:  It's too fucking hot! Angry

[Image: Glkdeo3.png]

Oh man, you are in the Columbia area...sucks to be you dude.

Yup :/

Still looking for my first "real" job in my field though so I'm hoping to end up somewhere cooler and more enjoyable.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2015, 02:06 PM
I'm finding it difficult to say anything about the weather because I can't see it. It's so fucking dark. It's been dark all day ... it's crazy.

We will be getting a storm here in a few minutes. Hope it's done before I have to get to work.

Ok, it looks like it's trying to sprinkle ... and thunder is rumbling ... although, those rumbles seemed closer before the sprinkles. Hmm... rain sounds steady, now.

Shit, now it's really dark. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
10-07-2015, 05:00 PM
(22-06-2015 11:07 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  The drought here on Vancouver Island is getting scary. No rain to speak of for months, and not a drop in the forecast.

I didn't know you lived on Vancouver Island. My brother lives west of Vancouver Island on Texada Island in Van Anda. I think he lives in a cabin in the woods. He's complained about the unusually dry weather too.... and the heat.

Portland OR just got through a heat wave which hovered in the high 90's for almost two weeks. Many people around here don't have air conditioning because usually the summers are so mild so a lot of people are suffering in the heat. They can't sleep at night and get all grumpy.

Global warming

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
11-07-2015, 08:23 AM
So... after torrential rains, a vague tornado, & a ridiculous amount of flooding for 3 hours last night, the sun immediately pops out from behind storm clouds and sets into the western sky. Temperature is a moderate, albeit steamy, 68 to 72 degrees.

This morning... sticky, 75 degrees and climbing, with the promise of a burning 95+ degrees for the afternoon.

Oh. Fucking. Joy. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
11-07-2015, 03:28 PM
I hate the warm weather. Makes me a real miserable bastard. We've had a few warm days here in the UK and everyone is out with their vests and Sunglasses and I'm inside by the window shaking my fist at the sun.

Fucking Sun
11-07-2015, 11:23 PM
Hot and smokey. My eyes are burning and my lungs are slightly on fire. I looked forward to this all winter. Dodgy
11-07-2015, 11:34 PM
(11-07-2015 11:23 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Hot and smokey. My eyes are burning and my lungs are slightly on fire. I looked forward to this all winter. Dodgy

I'm sure anyone would feel that way being around you Wink Tongue

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
12-07-2015, 01:40 PM
It's summer here, and hot as the mythical place popular religions believe the damned spend eternity. It's 95°f and humid. I'm at an amusement park, and the pavement is radiating more heat. We're drenched in sweat, and next week will be even worse. Even in the late evenings, it's hot and humid. It won't get better until September.
12-07-2015, 04:38 PM
(11-07-2015 11:34 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 11:23 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Hot and smokey. My eyes are burning and my lungs are slightly on fire. I looked forward to this all winter. Dodgy

I'm sure anyone would feel that way being around you Wink Tongue

Ha ha! That could be good or bad I suppose.

Today is muggy and smokey. I feel like Im wearing a mud mask that doesn't rinse off. My brain is foggy and lethargic because of a lack of oxygen. Yogi better put the fires out soon so I can have a nice picnic.
12-07-2015, 04:46 PM
(12-07-2015 04:38 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(11-07-2015 11:34 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I'm sure anyone would feel that way being around you Wink Tongue

Ha ha! That could be good or bad I suppose.

Today is muggy and smokey. I feel like Im wearing a mud mask that doesn't rinse off. My brain is foggy and lethargic because of a lack of oxygen. Yogi better put the fires out soon so I can have a nice picnic.

Was supposed to be a cheesy compliment Smile Do hope things get better though.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze