[Image: 21fb920a56c76c5f90e4b0d7cd384a40.jpg]

What the hell am I doing here?? I wanna go home! Sadcryface2

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
16-01-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: Griping about the weather thread
(16-01-2016 02:49 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  You gotta be kidding me...

Sounds like a good time to bundle up and refuse to leave the house.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
16-01-2016, 03:02 PM
(16-01-2016 02:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(16-01-2016 02:49 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  You gotta be kidding me...

Sounds like a good time to bundle up and refuse to leave the house.

Unfortunately I'm a visitor here now. I refuse to leave, eventually the cops are gonna show up.

.....do they keep it fairly warm in jail? Consider

So many cats, so few good recipes.
16-01-2016, 03:05 PM
(16-01-2016 03:02 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(16-01-2016 02:54 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Sounds like a good time to bundle up and refuse to leave the house.

Unfortunately I'm a visitor here now. I refuse to leave, eventually the cops are gonna show up.

.....do they keep it fairly warm in jail? Consider

Well, so much for my plan. Confused

No, please don't go to jail.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

19-01-2016, 04:30 PM
Today is going to be approaching the 'warm' side of the thermometer at low-to-mid 30's c, which is being incredibly exasperated by the humidity.

If it gets much more humid, I might have to swap my current clothing for SCUBA gear...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-01-2016, 07:58 PM
I just received a weather advisory. Apparently, it'll get below freezing this evening. I had been wondering (hoping) if we were going to get any cold weather this winter, and I guess I got what I wished for. I hope my spring weather coat will be warm enough. Smile

I always find no matter how prepared I think I am for the cold, I never fully anticipate the effects of the winter weather. I always manage to under dress.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
21-01-2016, 11:05 AM
Holy crap!

Gray day then all of a sudden thunder and now it's raining hail! Just hail...it's nuts out there. There was no rain, nothing, just a downpour of hailstones.

Good lord...it must be the end of the world. Undecided

It's thunderhail. And it's still happening. Yeesh, the weird weather we get here.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-01-2016, 11:32 AM
Jonas is coming?!?!

#sigh
21-01-2016, 11:54 AM
(21-01-2016 11:32 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Jonas is coming?!?!

I didn't think he was supposed to come here. Confused

Good grief...the pool looked like it was boiling, there were so many hailstones hitting it. They were hammering the roof and one side of the house all the while thundering - the dogs have been sedated. It's raining now but that was some crazy shit.

22-01-2016, 09:52 AM
[Image: AF659553-3F85-4C53-9B90-91E41C9242EE_zpsp1z0h15m.jpg]

Could I drive home in this? Sure I could. And it would take me several hours thanks to traffic accidents (news said there have been over 20 accidents this morning on the interstate I use) and road closures. And I have to get sleep, and then I would have to drive back tonight, and who the hell knows what it would be like then. So, I'm at the hotel. And I walked so I didn't have to move my car from employee parking.

This is a first for me - I've never seen so much snow come down so quickly. I realize this is par for the course for yous guys up north, but my civic can't handle driving up icy hills and there are debatably more people that don't know how to drive on ice and snow than do. I took this pic on my walk - it had only been snowing for a few hours. There has been significantly more fall since I took it.

I hope I can get home tomorrow. This is going to be an icy mess in the morning. Sad

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman