Griping about the weather thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-02-2016, 08:33 PM
RE: Griping about the weather thread
(13-02-2016 06:59 PM)Dom Wrote:  Cloudy and around 60 on the southern tip of Oregon. It's been a week of sunny spring weather. Yeah! And we'll get another week like that, with a couple of days of possible showers. I pity you poor fools! Tongue

Yabut, you can't go pond skating. Big Grin

[Image: 4462270_orig.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
13-02-2016, 09:49 PM
Well, crap, it was 88°F today. This summer is going to be a brain-melting heat, based on this. Come ON, El Niño, lay down some serious water! I'm not looking forward to another 107°F in the shade summer, with no shade. Angry
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
14-02-2016, 04:16 PM
(13-02-2016 08:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(13-02-2016 06:59 PM)Dom Wrote:  Cloudy and around 60 on the southern tip of Oregon. It's been a week of sunny spring weather. Yeah! And we'll get another week like that, with a couple of days of possible showers. I pity you poor fools! Tongue

Yabut, you can't go pond skating. Big Grin

Yabbut, I don't want to pond skate. I want to watch the geese build their nests and the ducks swimming about... and that's what's happening out there. Smile

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
14-02-2016, 04:48 PM
(14-02-2016 04:16 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(13-02-2016 08:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yabut, you can't go pond skating. Big Grin

Yabbut, I don't want to pond skate. I want to watch the geese build their nests and the ducks swimming about... and that's what's happening out there. Smile

Winter migratory birds....

You can have your stupid geese back, Canada.

[Image: poop-pic.jpg?w=652]
14-02-2016, 06:32 PM
(14-02-2016 04:48 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(14-02-2016 04:16 PM)Dom Wrote:  Yabbut, I don't want to pond skate. I want to watch the geese build their nests and the ducks swimming about... and that's what's happening out there. Smile

Winter migratory birds....

You can have your stupid geese back, Canada.

[Image: poop-pic.jpg?w=652]

Lol. They are out in nature here, and they just fertilize my fruit trees. They are quite welcome here. And - flocks do pass through in spring and fall, but only 3 pairs nest here.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
23-02-2016, 07:00 PM
6-10 inches of snow with 40+mph wind expected tomorrow. I thought winter was almost done.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
23-02-2016, 07:10 PM
Frusty

Sick of winter Weeping
I want to go out on the water
I want to sail on my hobie cat
and the trailer needs fixing...

and that is all......
The Titanic
23-02-2016, 11:33 PM
It's seems to be better now; but a few hours ago, if there was many more water in their air I would have needed gills.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-02-2016, 01:27 AM
Last week was false spring, upper 70s/lower 80s, and now we're at 37. Funny winter, this one, it's barely shown up at all.
24-02-2016, 02:31 AM
(23-02-2016 07:10 PM)carol Wrote:  I want to sail on my hobie cat

Had to look up what a hobie cat was, thought you meant an actual cat lol wondered how that worked.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post