Griping about the weather thread

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2015, 07:18 PM
RE: Griping about the weather thread
A really nice day. Twenty seven degrees celsius.

I might go for a walk after lunch.

Soulless mutants of muscle and intent. There are billions of us; hardy, smart and dangerous. Shaped by millions of years of death. We are the definitive alpha predator. We build monsters of fire and stone. We bottled the sun. We nailed our god to a stick.

In man's struggle against the world, bet on the man.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue's post
08-01-2015, 07:51 PM
[Image: polls_Freezing__12833_4656_874604_answer...ezwry.jpeg]
[+] 4 users Like pablo's post
09-01-2015, 06:17 AM
It's been unusually warm here. Can't complain
10-01-2015, 09:58 PM
Rigodamdiculous

[Image: f5171054f1a55494d1744dd09868f525.jpg]

So many cats, so few good recipes.
19-02-2015, 10:48 AM
Ok first of all, let me just say this: Canada, I love you. No, really, I do. I love the weird way you say aboot and I would never have survived high school without SCTV.

But right now,,, if you don't stop funneling your blistering, arctic air right down onto my doorstep... I'll have to tell you: EAT A BIG ONE. (Please)

You don't even have to take it back; just stop it.

Just stop ... and we won't speak of it again.

Thank you in advance.
-Kim
Undecided

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
19-02-2015, 10:51 AM
(19-02-2015 10:48 AM)kim Wrote:  Ok first of all, let me just say this: Canada, I love you. No, really, I do. I love the weird way you say aboot and I would never have survived high school without SCTV.

But right now,,, if you don't stop funneling your blistering, arctic air right down onto my doorstep... I'll have to tell you: EAT A BIG ONE. (Please)

You don't even have to take it back, just stop it.

Thank you in advance.
-Kim
Undecided

Hey, don't think you can blame that one on us, kim.

The major driver sending arctic air masses down the eastern side of North America is in fact the warmer arctic; the "polar vortex" is directly attributable to global warming.

So, really, it's the fault of whoever made the greatest contribution to carbon emissions...

... this is my signature!
19-02-2015, 11:10 AM
(19-02-2015 10:51 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(19-02-2015 10:48 AM)kim Wrote:  Ok first of all, let me just say this: Canada, I love you. No, really, I do. I love the weird way you say aboot and I would never have survived high school without SCTV.

Thank you in advance.
-Kim
Undecided

The major driver sending arctic air masses down the eastern side of North America is in fact the warmer arctic; the "polar vortex" is directly attributable to global warming.

So, really, it's the fault of whoever made the greatest contribution to carbon emissions...

So, what you're telling us is; blame the Chinese and Yanks. Consider

We can work with it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
19-02-2015, 11:21 AM
(19-02-2015 10:51 AM)cjlr Wrote:  

Thank you in advance.
-Kim
Undecided

These are evil Canadians right after sending Kimmy some weathers.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
19-02-2015, 11:45 AM (This post was last modified: 19-02-2015 11:57 AM by kim.)
(19-02-2015 11:10 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(19-02-2015 10:51 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Hey, don't think you can blame that one on us, kim.

So, what you're telling us is; blame the Chinese and Yanks. Consider

We can work with it.

Godfuckingdamnit! I should have known the Chinese would be in on this. Their rampant industrializatoin has already fucked up Levis and they just couldn't leave it at that. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
20-02-2015, 07:46 AM
It's 2F/-17C in the sun, this morning. That's without any wind, and I can hear it blowing.

Seriously, it's not funny anymore. Stop it.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost