Groan Worthy Jokes

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
30-10-2014, 03:25 PM
RE: Groan Worthy Jokes
Where does spaghetti and sauce go to dance?

The meat ball

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like grizzlysnake's post
30-10-2014, 07:46 PM
My father always told me that if I didn't study hard enough, I could only become a plumber.

He said that so often that although I am an anorectum surgeon now, I still feel that I am a plumber.

Want something? Then do something.
[+] 1 user Likes HU.Junyuan's post
30-10-2014, 07:56 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2014 08:00 PM by HU.Junyuan.)
I saw an old lady pushing a wheelchair the other day. Although she would squabble with the old man on the wheelchair and left him from time to time, she eventually came back and went on pushing the wheelchair. I was deeply moved and told myself, ah, it was love that had turned into kinship between the two who were origianlly strangers.

So I walked close to the old lady, greeted her respectfully and then asked, "what is your secret of keeping this relationship ? Men always go astray to younger, prettier girls, you know."

And she smiled kindly and replied, "Oh, mine is the same. So I broke his legs bad tens of years ago."

30-10-2014, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2014 09:40 PM by pablo.)
(30-10-2014 07:46 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  My father always told me that if I didn't study hard enough, I could only become a plumber.

He said that so often that although I am an anorectum surgeon now, I still feel that I am a plumber.

Anorectum?! Damn near killed'em!

Plumber?! I don't even know her!
[+] 5 users Like pablo's post
30-10-2014, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2014 08:41 PM by WillHopp.)
(29-10-2014 09:52 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(29-10-2014 09:45 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  What did the cannibal do after he dumped his girlfriend?

He wiped his ass.

I'll admit to laughing, but...

We have a thread for that Dodgy

Did I offend a cannibal? Was it offensive that the cannibal ate his girlfriend, which is what cannibals do? Was it because it had the word ass in it that it was offensive? It was certainly groan-worthy. I don't think that joke belongs in the offensive joke thread. Ligthten up Francis.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
30-10-2014, 08:27 PM (This post was last modified: 30-10-2014 08:41 PM by WillHopp.)
Delete this post please. (This is not a joke.) Thumbsup

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-10-2014, 08:38 PM
All jokes are welcome here, folks! I just happen to have a taste for the really bad ones Yes

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
30-10-2014, 08:58 PM
(30-10-2014 08:38 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  All jokes are welcome here, folks! I just happen to have a taste for the really bad ones Yes

Is my plumber one bad enough ?

30-10-2014, 09:03 PM
(30-10-2014 08:58 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  
(30-10-2014 08:38 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  All jokes are welcome here, folks! I just happen to have a taste for the really bad ones Yes

Is my plumber one bad enough ?

Pretty close Wink

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
30-10-2014, 10:25 PM
What is brown and sticky?

A stick.

[+] 6 users Like Dark Light's post