Groan Worthy Jokes

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
30-10-2014, 10:47 PM
RE: Groan Worthy Jokes
Why did the yogurt go to the art exhibit? Because it was cultured.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like WillHopp's post
31-10-2014, 08:28 AM
(30-10-2014 08:26 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  
(29-10-2014 09:52 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  I'll admit to laughing, but...

We have a thread for that Dodgy

Did I offend a cannibal? Was it offensive that the cannibal ate his girlfriend, which is what cannibals do? Was it because it had the word ass in it that it was offensive? It was certainly groan-worthy. I don't think that joke belongs in the offensive joke thread. Ligthten up Francis.

You're right. Jokes about guys killing and eating their girlfriends, taking a shit and wiping their ass aren't offensive at all. Please accept my apologies. You're clearly a refined gentleman with impeccable taste.

Carry on. Tongue

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
31-10-2014, 09:30 AM
(31-10-2014 08:28 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  You're clearly a refined gentleman with impeccable taste.

... as one cannibal said to another, shortly after having eaten the latter's girlfriend...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
31-10-2014, 09:34 AM (This post was last modified: 31-10-2014 10:13 AM by grizzlysnake.)
What did the dog say when he dragged his butt on sand paper?

"Ruff"

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 5 users Like grizzlysnake's post
31-10-2014, 11:52 AM
What do you call a sleeping bull?
A bull dozer

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 3 users Like grizzlysnake's post
31-10-2014, 03:10 PM
(31-10-2014 08:28 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(30-10-2014 08:26 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  Did I offend a cannibal? Was it offensive that the cannibal ate his girlfriend, which is what cannibals do? Was it because it had the word ass in it that it was offensive? It was certainly groan-worthy. I don't think that joke belongs in the offensive joke thread. Ligthten up Francis.

You're right. Jokes about guys killing and eating their girlfriends, taking a shit and wiping their ass aren't offensive at all. Please accept my apologies. You're clearly a refined gentleman with impeccable taste.

Carry on. Tongue

Good stuff, but I still stand by my joke as groan-worthy and not offensive. Cool

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
01-11-2014, 04:23 AM
1. What do you call the animal that lives 50m underground, is green and eats stones?
The green stone eater.

2. There's a tunnel that crosses the Earth from side to side, what happens if you throw a stone in it? A) The stone crosses the Earth and comes out the other side. B) The stone stops at the middle of the Earth. C) The stone gets to the center of the Earth and comes back.

None of the above. When it reaches 50m, the green stone eater will eat it.

3. How do you put an elephant in the fridge?
You make sure it's empty, then stick the elephant in there.

4. How do you put a giraffe in the fridge?
You take the elephant out and then put the giraffe in.

5. The lion king makes a conference and all the animals gather, except one, who?
The giraffe, because it's in the fridge.

6. A man needs to cross a river full of crocodiles, but there are no bridges and he must swim, what will he do?
He calmly crosses it because the crocodiles are at the lion king conference.

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 5 users Like The Polyglot Atheist's post
01-11-2014, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2014 05:59 AM by HU.Junyuan.)
I heard the joke about a man trying to rob a bank where FBI agents were in line cashing their pay checks.

Here's a thief who were trying to withdraw money about 20 days ago with the debit card and photo ID that he had stolen at the same counter where the owner were filing an application form of reporting a lost debit card AT THE SAME TIME. The bank teller noticed that it was the same card number under the same owner's name. The thief sensed the tension and tried to run away. The owner caught up with the thief after being alerted by the teller and wrestled him down right behind the bank's entrance.

It can only be destiny,

[Image: 1499521_9d0b46877fee165dd13a1940102972f9_1414765309.jpg]
Top right, owner. Top left thief. Bottom, on the ground, dressed in black, own. Bottom, on the ground, dressed in white, thief.

Want something? Then do something.
01-11-2014, 08:51 AM
(01-11-2014 05:45 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  I heard the joke about a man trying to rob a bank where FBI agents were in line cashing their pay checks.

Here's a thief who were trying to withdraw money about 20 days ago with the debit card and photo ID that he had stolen at the same counter where the owner were filing an application form of reporting a lost debit card AT THE SAME TIME. The bank teller noticed that it was the same card number under the same owner's name. The thief sensed the tension and tried to run away. The owner caught up with the thief after being alerted by the teller and wrestled him down right behind the bank's entrance.

It can only be destiny,

[Image: 1499521_9d0b46877fee165dd13a1940102972f9_1414765309.jpg]
Top right, owner. Top left thief. Bottom, on the ground, dressed in black, own. Bottom, on the ground, dressed in white, thief.

You are posting in the wrong thread.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
01-11-2014, 10:50 AM
What does a nosey pepper do?

Gets jalapeño business.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post