Groan Worthy Jokes

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
25-11-2014, 05:20 AM
RE: Groan Worthy Jokes
(25-11-2014 05:11 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(05-11-2014 11:42 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  A programmer puts two glasses on his bedside table before going to sleep. A full one, in case he gets thirsty, and an empty one, in case he doesn’t.

A programmer's wife asks him to go to the store to buy a loaf of bread, and if they have eggs, to buy a dozen.

So he comes home with twelve loaves of bread.

I think he should come home with 13 loaves of bread...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
25-11-2014, 05:23 AM
(25-11-2014 05:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-11-2014 05:11 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  A programmer's wife asks him to go to the store to buy a loaf of bread, and if they have eggs, to buy a dozen.

So he comes home with twelve loaves of bread.

I think he should come home with 13 loaves of bread...

Good point. Clearly whoever came up with the joke spent more time around programmers than bakers.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
25-11-2014, 07:10 AM
(04-11-2014 11:15 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Why don't they play poker in the jungle?

Too many cheetahs.

Cheetah's live in the Serengeti not the jungle.

Just sayin'

Jaguar's live in the jungle.
25-11-2014, 10:17 AM
(25-11-2014 07:10 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(04-11-2014 11:15 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Why don't they play poker in the jungle?

Too many cheetahs.

Cheetah's live in the Serengeti not the jungle.

Just sayin'

Jaguar's live in the jungle.

I didn't make up the joke, but I could try to find and inform its anonymous author if you'd like. Wink

On the other hand, "Too many jaguars" wouldn't be nearly as groan worthy. Tongue

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
25-11-2014, 01:29 PM
(25-11-2014 05:23 AM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  
(25-11-2014 05:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  I think he should come home with 13 loaves of bread...

Good point. Clearly whoever came up with the joke spent more time around programmers than bakers.

As a programmer, I think he should come home with 13 loaves of bread...

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
11-12-2014, 07:10 PM
Kleptomaniacs never understand the pun because they take things so literally....

[+] 8 users Like TheGulegon's post
11-12-2014, 07:43 PM
(11-12-2014 07:10 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Kleptomaniacs never understand the pun because they take things so literally....

And nymphomaniacs are pessimists because they're always expecting to get screwed...

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
11-12-2014, 07:49 PM
Re: Groan Worthy Jokes
Old joke. It's only groany when someone in the group didn't get it.

The are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
11-12-2014, 07:55 PM
(11-12-2014 07:49 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Old joke. It's only groany when someone in the group didn't get it.

The are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't.

The version I heard was "there are two kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who have sex."

I didn't get that joke either...

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
11-12-2014, 11:15 PM
(11-12-2014 07:55 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  The version I heard was "there are two kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who have sex."

Ain't no joke Weeping

[+] 3 users Like morondog's post