Groan Worthy Jokes

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
29-04-2015, 07:27 PM
RE: Groan Worthy Jokes
[Image: 7beddc5439fab8494adade1d7a2429.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Revenant77x's post
30-04-2015, 09:10 AM
[Image: abced2ecdff46f1f1c4554202062f4.jpg]
[Image: 13acf0cdcf02cc67cdc5777ee51307.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 11 users Like Revenant77x's post
30-04-2015, 05:34 PM
If life hands you melons, you're probably dyslexic.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 6 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
01-05-2015, 12:25 PM
A beautiful princess was sitting by the pond enjoying the sunshine and wine with her picnic. A frog hopped onto her knee and said ' I am really a handsome prince but have been cursed by a wicked witch. If you kiss me I can return to my former self, then we can set up home together. you can look after all the housework, cook my meals and bear my children.
That evening the beautiful princess thought to herself ' I don't fucking think so.' as she tucked into her meal of lightly sautéed frog legs in a white wine sauce.

What do you mean Life is short. It's the longest thing you're going to do.
[+] 4 users Like stevec's post
01-05-2015, 10:08 PM
(01-05-2015 12:25 PM)stevec Wrote:  A beautiful princess was sitting by the pond enjoying the sunshine and wine with her picnic. A frog hopped onto her knee and said ' I am really a handsome prince but have been cursed by a wicked witch. If you kiss me I can return to my former self, then we can set up home together. you can look after all the housework, cook my meals and bear my children.
That evening the beautiful princess thought to herself ' I don't fucking think so.' as she tucked into her meal of lightly sautéed frog legs in a white wine sauce.

There's another version where she's like "Hell no, a talking frog is way cooler" Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
02-05-2015, 10:36 PM
Marketing companies should use chromosomes in advertisements because sex cells.

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
[+] 7 users Like Logica Humano's post
03-05-2015, 10:19 AM
A frog goes into a bank and approaches one of the tellers. He notices that the teller has a name badge which says Pattie Whack.
He says to Pattie ' My name is Kermit Jagger, I am the son of Mick Jagger and I want a loan please, it's OK I know the manager.'
Pattie, taken aback asks if he has any collateral and Kermit produces a small purple pottery elephant.
Pattie says that she will have to go and ask the manager about this odd request.

She goes into the managers office and holds up the purple pottery elephant while saying 'There's a frog who wants a loan, he says he knows you and has offered this as collateral. what is it?'

The manager replies

'It's a knickknack Pattie Whack. Give the frog a loan, his old man's a Rolling Stone.'

What do you mean Life is short. It's the longest thing you're going to do.
[+] 7 users Like stevec's post
03-05-2015, 04:08 PM
(03-05-2015 10:19 AM)stevec Wrote:  A frog goes into a bank and approaches one of the tellers. He notices that the teller has a name badge which says Pattie Whack.
He says to Pattie ' My name is Kermit Jagger, I am the son of Mick Jagger and I want a loan please, it's OK I know the manager.'
Pattie, taken aback asks if he has any collateral and Kermit produces a small purple pottery elephant.
Pattie says that she will have to go and ask the manager about this odd request.

She goes into the managers office and holds up the purple pottery elephant while saying 'There's a frog who wants a loan, he says he knows you and has offered this as collateral. what is it?'

The manager replies

'It's a knickknack Pattie Whack. Give the frog a loan, his old man's a Rolling Stone.'

urgh...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
03-05-2015, 05:47 PM
(02-05-2015 10:36 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Marketing companies should use chromosomes in advertisements because sex cells.

Gametes, not chromosomes. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
03-05-2015, 07:14 PM
[Image: FB_IMG_1430702015124_zpspezjojzb.jpg]
[+] 6 users Like pablo's post