(14-09-2014 05:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  [Image: DuctTapeBaby.jpg]

[Image: mythbusters%20duct%20tape.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2014, 03:30 AM
RE: Grocery Shopping 101: A life guide by Muffs
(15-09-2014 01:59 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-09-2014 01:42 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Ahh hello, she's got the duck..

Srsly. people got it too good these days when Grandma was growing up all she had to play with when she was hung on the wall was a hoop and a stick.

I am the grandma; hell, I'm the great grandma, and I still say when the baby is taped up she needs more to play with than a duct/k. Nice call Muffs.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
15-09-2014, 04:57 AM
(15-09-2014 02:02 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(14-09-2014 05:59 PM)Anjele Wrote:  [Image: DuctTapeBaby.jpg]

[Image: mythbusters%20duct%20tape.jpg]

Rookie mistake. They didn't use enough duct tape. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
17-09-2014, 09:05 AM
You forgot a few:

(1) I don't care whether you call it a cart or a trolley, but when you're done with it, put it in the rack provided by the store -- don't just leave it out in the middle of the parking lot (or by the bike rack, so people with bikes can't even get to the rack through all the carts that people leave there).

(2) Finish your shopping and then get in line at the checkout. It's discourteous and extremely annoying to other shoppers to park your cart in the checkout line and then keep going back out in the store to get additional items.
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
17-09-2014, 11:36 AM
(17-09-2014 09:05 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  You forgot a few:

(1) I don't care whether you call it a cart or a trolley, but when you're done with it, put it in the rack provided by the store -- don't just leave it out in the middle of the parking lot (or by the bike rack, so people with bikes can't even get to the rack through all the carts that people leave there).

(2) Finish your shopping and then get in line at the checkout. It's discourteous and extremely annoying to other shoppers to park your cart in the checkout line and then keep going back out in the store to get additional items.

I find these two things extremely annoying as well. People are so lazy they can't put the cart back in the outside parking lot rack. I saw a stray cart someone left out roll down a parking lot that had a slight incline and hit a parked car putting a dent in the car door. I ran to try to get it before it hit the car but didn't make it. I was so pissed because a few people looked over at me running after the cart and thought I was the one that left it out. Angry but there were a couple more witnesses that came to my defense.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.