Grossest Movie Ever Made?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2017, 04:34 PM
Video Grossest Movie Ever Made?
"Grossest movie ever made" sparks mass walkout at Sundance.
—Rob Moran, Melbourne AGE, 27 Jan 16.

As far as movie poster critic quotes go, "grossest movie ever made" should eagerly(?) entice a certain set of film-goers. Kuso, the controversial directorial debut of hip-hop producer Steven Ellison (who?) sparked mass walkouts at a press screening at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah...

The Verge critic Chris Plante called the film "the grossest movie ever made" and detailed scenes of "a woman chewing on concrete until her teeth disintegrated", "a man having sex with a talking boil", "abortion sight-gags", and a doctor (played by septuagenarian funk freak George Clinton) who keeps a "toddler-sized cockroach" housed in his anus...

In an evocative description, Ellison compared his film to "that feeling when you know you made a glorious poo and low key wanna show it off".

—Seriously? Having seen the shorts, I'd judge it as similar to a collection of grade-schoolyard fart jokes, and giggling over words like 'bum' and 'dick' and 'bosom'. I was wondering if anybody here has actually seen this movie, or has any local, US reviews about it? I'm also left wondering about the relevance of Sundance, considering the number of films that've provoked mass walkouts in the past.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2017, 04:58 PM
RE: Grossest Movie Ever Made?
Quote:"that feeling when you know you made a glorious poo and low key wanna show it off".

I lol'd.

[Image: oscar.png]
27-01-2017, 05:18 PM
Rainbow Vomit
Sundance seems to attract, umm... certain... kinds of filmmakers, it seems

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
27-01-2017, 06:43 PM
(27-01-2017 04:34 PM)SYZ Wrote:  "Grossest movie ever made" sparks mass walkout at Sundance.
—Rob Moran, Melbourne AGE, 27 Jan 16.

As far as movie poster critic quotes go, "grossest movie ever made" should eagerly(?) entice a certain set of film-goers. Kuso, the controversial directorial debut of hip-hop producer Steven Ellison (who?) sparked mass walkouts at a press screening at the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah...

The Verge critic Chris Plante called the film "the grossest movie ever made" and detailed scenes of "a woman chewing on concrete until her teeth disintegrated", "a man having sex with a talking boil", "abortion sight-gags", and a doctor (played by septuagenarian funk freak George Clinton) who keeps a "toddler-sized cockroach" housed in his anus...

In an evocative description, Ellison compared his film to "that feeling when you know you made a glorious poo and low key wanna show it off".

—Seriously? Having seen the shorts, I'd judge it as similar to a collection of grade-schoolyard fart jokes, and giggling over words like 'bum' and 'dick' and 'bosom'. I was wondering if anybody here has actually seen this movie, or has any local, US reviews about it? I'm also left wondering about the relevance of Sundance, considering the number of films that've provoked mass walkouts in the past.

Well, let's not forget Where The Dead Go To Die and it's retarded sequel When Black Birds Fly. It's those horrible movies that are *not* a part of the "so bad it's funny" movies.

Not gonna post a review or even images of it because it probably goes against the forum rules.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
27-01-2017, 07:50 PM
Pffft. John Waters wannabe. Pink Flamingos, watch it. Pay particular attention to the trumpet playing asshole.

#sigh
27-01-2017, 07:58 PM
Probably far from the grossest, but I'm having an Alzheimer's moment and the only scene coming to mind is the custard scene from Dead Alive.

(Skip to 1:25)

'Murican Canadian
27-01-2017, 08:16 PM
Grossest Movie Ever Made?
That was gross.
27-01-2017, 08:20 PM
There's gross and then there's just plain bad.

[Image: osama-says-hi-hi-world-d0bfd0b5d181d0bed...jpeg?w=490]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post