Group of Orthodox Jews removed from flight for refusing to sit with women

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2017, 03:11 PM
RE: Group of Orthodox Jews removed from flight for refusing to sit with women
I've never understood why they don't just buy extra seats, so they can assure they aren't sitting next to anyone. It won't solve their stupidity, but it will solve their issue.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-02-2017, 03:13 PM
(16-02-2017 03:11 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I've never understood why they don't just buy extra seats, so they can assure they aren't sitting next to anyone. It won't solve their stupidity, but it will solve their issue.

That is often the practice.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
16-02-2017, 03:14 PM
Or better yet, charter their own flight so they don't have to engage with anyone.

God, they just sound exhausting.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
16-02-2017, 03:15 PM
(16-02-2017 08:14 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Fuck these guys and their sense of entitlement regarding their fucking misogyny. I wouldnt mind at all if the airline just threw them off the flight, handed them back their fucking money and wished them well on their trip by foot.
They can believe whatever the fuck they want, but when they start disturbing other passengers and their plans (yes other people have lives too, not only fucking hardcore misogynist fundamentalist orthodox fucking jews) then its "bye fuckers".
Censored Evil_monster Angry

fuck them

Fuck their silly hats, fuck their silly hair, fuck their silly boxes on their foreheads with their gods silly word. Fuck their autistic headbanging when they pray.
Dont these fuckers have mirrors? Dont they notice how fucking ricidulous each and
every aspect of their fucking stupid religion is?

Or, maybe god exists and is a lover of Monthy Python (and the ministry of silly walks) and thought "lets see what fucking silly stuff i can make these fuckers do, lets see how far i can go with those idiots".

I respect their right to have a silly belief, but this is one of the silliest unrespectable beliefs i can think of.

Laugh out load Wow. There was a lot of fucking going on in that post. Tongue

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
16-02-2017, 03:19 PM
(16-02-2017 03:11 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  I've never understood why they don't just buy extra seats, so they can assure they aren't sitting next to anyone. It won't solve their stupidity, but it will solve their issue.

Have extra seats with magnets on their bottoms! Thumbsup Guy gets all uppity over getting another seat, the stewardess pulls out a chair that can be placed on the wing. Drops it with a thunggggK.

"POWerful magnets, sir! Yes, you'll be completely safe once we strap you in!" Angel

16-02-2017, 03:22 PM
(16-02-2017 10:36 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Tell him you’re a nice, married Jewish woman and then play with your hair.

Why is that so damned funny? Laugh out load That just cracked me up! Big Grin

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
16-02-2017, 03:41 PM
(16-02-2017 01:30 PM)Aliza Wrote:  Lack of socialization with the public.
I don't know... that sounds like a reason for being uncomfortable, not one for being disruptive. I could see kids becoming disruptive from discomfort, but these men are adults.

When I was a kid, I was very quiet and reserved. We would have these family gatherings where everyone would sit around a room talking, but it was adults doing all the talking. I didn't understand half of what they were discussing and I was bored to death, screaming inside to leave. But even then, as a kid, I sat still and quietly dealt with it; sometimes for hours.

I don't understand how these men could act like they did. I bet there would be some other Haradi who wouldn't have behaved this way.

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
16-02-2017, 03:58 PM
(16-02-2017 03:41 PM)Impulse Wrote:  
I don't know... that sounds like a reason for being uncomfortable, not one for being disruptive. I could see kids becoming disruptive from discomfort, but these men are adults.

When I was a kid, I was very quiet and reserved. We would have these family gatherings where everyone would sit around a room talking, but it was adults doing all the talking. I didn't understand half of what they were discussing and I was bored to death, screaming inside to leave. But even then, as a kid, I sat still and quietly dealt with it; sometimes for hours.

I don't understand how these men could act like they did. I bet there would be some other Haradi who wouldn't have behaved this way.

Yes, you're right. Its a reason for being uncomfortable, not for being disruptive. Their behavior is totally indefensible.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
16-02-2017, 04:04 PM
(16-02-2017 03:41 PM)Impulse Wrote:  

I find it difficult to believe you never acted on your impulse. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like TheGulegon's post
16-02-2017, 04:07 PM
(16-02-2017 03:15 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(16-02-2017 08:14 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Fuck these guys and their sense of entitlement regarding their fucking misogyny. I wouldnt mind at all if the airline just threw them off the flight, handed them back their fucking money and wished them well on their trip by foot.
They can believe whatever the fuck they want, but when they start disturbing other passengers and their plans (yes other people have lives too, not only fucking hardcore misogynist fundamentalist orthodox fucking jews) then its "bye fuckers".
Censored Evil_monster Angry

fuck them

Fuck their silly hats, fuck their silly hair, fuck their silly boxes on their foreheads with their gods silly word. Fuck their autistic headbanging when they pray.
Dont these fuckers have mirrors? Dont they notice how fucking ricidulous each and
every aspect of their fucking stupid religion is?

Or, maybe god exists and is a lover of Monthy Python (and the ministry of silly walks) and thought "lets see what fucking silly stuff i can make these fuckers do, lets see how far i can go with those idiots".

I respect their right to have a silly belief, but this is one of the silliest unrespectable beliefs i can think of.

Laugh out load Wow. There was a lot of fucking going on in that post. Tongue

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse