Grown Ups 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2015, 03:40 AM
Grown Ups 2
I can't get over how big a piece of shit this movie was. I have yet to see 'Jack and Jill', but I have a hard time believing it could be worse than GU2.

There genuinely was no plot. I cannot recall a movie that didn't at least leave a semblance of a plot, but this is just Sandler and his buddies hanging out for a day.

I've never found Kevin James to be all that funny in the first place but the whole "burp snart" thing boils my blood. If you found that funny I'm certain you're a fucking moron.

David Spade has become a one trick pony as the 'single old womanizer'. And I hate that Chris Rock and Steve Buscemi took part in this abortion.

The deer pissing scene and the big brawl were two of the dumbest scenes in cinema history.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
19-07-2015, 04:00 AM
RE: Grown Ups 2
Yeah that was a pretty crappy movie. I just watched Paul Blart 2. Don't ask me why. I blame it on the several glasses of wine Smile
19-07-2015, 04:52 AM
RE: Grown Ups 2
(19-07-2015 04:00 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Yeah that was a pretty crappy movie. I just watched Paul Blart 2. Don't ask me why. I blame it on the several glasses of wine Smile

I didn't watch the first one yet.....

And I say "yet" with the likelihood of me doing so, on equivalency with that of me joining the priesthood....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post