Guardians of The Galaxy!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2014, 12:27 PM
Guardians of The Galaxy!
Anyone going to see it? I'm a Marvel fan-boy, I'm looking forward to this movie. There's supposed to be an interesting post-credit sequence, so i guess I'll have to sit through most of the credits. I really wish they would just put it in the movie. Confused

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2014, 12:33 PM
RE: Guardians of The Galaxy!
(30-07-2014 12:27 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Anyone going to see it? I'm a Marvel fan-boy, I'm looking forward to this movie. There's supposed to be an interesting post-credit sequence, so i guess I'll have to sit through most of the credits. I really wish they would just put it in the movie. Confused

This is the most intriguing film of the summer. It is either going to be really really good or horrifically bad. It's hard to judge by trailers which way it is gonna go. But I will probably watch it asap.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
30-07-2014, 01:00 PM
Just read on Yahoo that the post-credit sequence will have Howard The Duck, not sure about that! Though the 80's movie didn't do that character justice. or so i heard....

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
30-07-2014, 01:15 PM
I was never a big fan of that comic book. I do still have a few of the cross-over stories (Thor and Captain America, I believe, and the Avenger ones that were done in the late 70s).

I think I'll wait for the DVD, but please let me know.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

30-07-2014, 01:20 PM
(30-07-2014 01:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I was never a big fan of that comic book. I do still have a few of the cross-over stories (Thor and Captain America, I believe, and the Avenger ones that were done in the late 70s).

I have never heard of these characters before this. I was more of a DC guy as far as comics go.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
30-07-2014, 01:59 PM
(30-07-2014 01:20 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-07-2014 01:15 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I was never a big fan of that comic book. I do still have a few of the cross-over stories (Thor and Captain America, I believe, and the Avenger ones that were done in the late 70s).

I have never heard of these characters before this. I was more of a DC guy as far as comics go.

I used to follow a scant few of DC, sometimes Superman...I'd have to look through to see who else. I was never that into batman.

30-07-2014, 02:02 PM
(30-07-2014 01:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(30-07-2014 01:20 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I have never heard of these characters before this. I was more of a DC guy as far as comics go.

I used to follow a scant few of DC, sometimes Superman...I'd have to look through to see who else. I was never that into batman.

I liked Green Lantern, especially the Kyle Rayner version.

30-07-2014, 02:17 PM
(30-07-2014 02:02 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-07-2014 01:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I used to follow a scant few of DC, sometimes Superman...I'd have to look through to see who else. I was never that into batman.

I liked Green Lantern, especially the Kyle Rayner version.

I'm pretty sure I stopped a lot of comic buying probably around the time he first appeared. But I do have a few Green Lanturn before that Smile

Oh on the whole Guardians thing, they rebooted the series with a new team. I don't think any of the old team are in the movie.

Honestly I havent followed it much.

01-08-2014, 08:47 PM
Just got back from Guardians Of The Galaxy, this was a great movie, a whole lot of fun. Very strong, likeable characters.

01-08-2014, 08:59 PM
(01-08-2014 08:47 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  Just got back from Guardians Of The Galaxy, this was a great movie, a whole lot of fun. Very strong, likeable characters.

Let me list the characters:

Rocket Raccoon

Meh thats all I cared for.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube