Guess Who's Back? Back Again...?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2017, 10:31 AM
Guess Who's Back? Back Again...?
Hey yall,

Been gone for a long time. I will be posting and reading again shortly. Thanks for the suggestions since the last Buddhism post, my life has gotten significantly better since then following the advice given.

Currently Reading: Thus Spoke Zarathustra.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2017, 10:50 AM
RE: Guess Who's Back? Back Again...?
Since when is three weeks a long time? Dodgy

Read Dr Sagan's, Demon Haunted World ... similar book, more enjoyable. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
03-06-2017, 10:54 AM
Jeeze that's like a month. I barely remember who I was back then... Then again, being a younger fella, the year's haven't melted away yet. XP
[+] 1 user Likes SomethingWitty2's post
03-06-2017, 11:03 AM
(03-06-2017 10:54 AM)SomethingWitty2 Wrote:  Jeeze that's like a month.
---

Uhm ... maybe, half a month. Yea, fuck you - I'm old. Dodgy

Every one of my remaining milliseconds is precious, that's why they don't fly by.

It's going on summer, read something fun.

Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
03-06-2017, 01:40 PM
I do hope to be able to teach Philosophy at the university level. I don't know, I sort of lost my ability to have "normal" fun for a 24 year old. I work out pretty much non-stop for fun, and I love Krav Maga. I would super love to go to the next town over and do some SCA or HEMA, I heard they have German Longsword.

I guess the normal fun of drinking and doing drugs and other college stuff never took on. Then again, I am highly influenced by Plato's Republic and sort of the Greek self improvement stuff. I used to be big into hippy and shaman stuff, but the last of that culture died at my college campus after this latest election.

What do you do for fun Kim?
03-06-2017, 02:23 PM
I enjoy being alive & awake & not working - everything else is gravy. Wink

I do like to learn new aspects of things I'm interested in - music, art, history, science - it does take up a lot of reading time. I suppose there is no irrelevant information for anything one is interested in. And I like to balance information with process; always balance knowing & doing. Both are equally fun.

I like to hang out & socialize, eat well, see different scenery, be a tourist once in a while, take in a film or a gallery showing here and there, etc.,.

I'm pretty content, these days. It's all good. Shy