Guess Who

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2012, 11:34 AM
RE: Guess Who
(21-08-2012 11:31 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Welcome to TTA. I'm looking forward to the evidence you bring forth that even Einstein would have appreciated. Rolleyes
(21-08-2012 11:26 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Most of the foul-mouthed punks have been banned already... not for being foul-mouthed... just for being ignorant and refusing to listen to the truth :-)
In case you weren't joking: Look around this board, peeps ain't get banned for being ignorant and/or refusing to listen to the truth. The board rules are so ridiculously loose that it's surprising that people still manage to get banned. Blink

In case you hadn't noticed, I never joke!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
21-08-2012, 11:35 AM
(21-08-2012 11:34 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(21-08-2012 11:31 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Welcome to TTA. I'm looking forward to the evidence you bring forth that even Einstein would have appreciated. Rolleyes
In case you weren't joking: Look around this board, peeps ain't get banned for being ignorant and/or refusing to listen to the truth. The board rules are so ridiculously loose that it's surprising that people still manage to get banned. Blink

In case you hadn't noticed, I never joke!

Shit, are you fucking serious you cock-sucking asshat?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 5 users Like Erxomai's post
21-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Saying fuck or shit is not being abusive in my book. So that's not at all what I was talking about.

Anyway, let's have a sample of what he is really talking about.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
21-08-2012, 11:40 AM
(21-08-2012 11:38 AM)Dom Wrote:  Saying fuck or shit is not being abusive in my book. So that's not at all what I was talking about.

Anyway, let's have a sample of what he is really talking about.

Actually, the OP said he didn't like fowl language, so as long as we don't talk about eating birds, I think we'll all get along.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 4 users Like Erxomai's post
21-08-2012, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2012 11:46 AM by Vosur.)
The OP is an intellectual giant for sure. I'm certain that his profound arguments would have been appreciated by Einstein. Laughat

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 6 users Like Vosur's post
21-08-2012, 11:46 AM
Well... come on Einstein. Do some magic trick for us? We get bored easily. Since you said you're hyper intelligent... it makes me wonder wtf you're doing here...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
21-08-2012, 11:46 AM
hmmmm mouse already hovering above ignore button, but let's see how fun this guy is... sounds a bit, or a bit more like our friend Egor who is very loved by this forum!
(sarcasm intended)

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-08-2012, 11:47 AM

what a waste the Hadron experiment was?!?!?

he would have loved to see the joke!

but to be specific, 'resonant energy transfer' (energy (em/light) upon mass), as used in many fields of experiment. ie... exciton, soliton, polariton
(21-08-2012 11:26 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Most of the foul-mouthed punks have been banned already... not for being foul-mouthed... just for being ignorant and refusing to listen to the truth :-)
i like that kind of absolution.

be careful because energy transfer, in reality, is different than what is accepted within todays paradigm.

That's were I will ask for each to be fair, because in reality, the comprehension of how mass/energy/time works, to the molecular scale is what grounds just about each item on life, that i convey.

for example: Life; abuses entropy. That statement is a true claim and the reason is, the process has an instinct to 'live' (to continue). So no matter what per se affect the process is having, in effect a living process is 'breaking the law'.

boo!

screw belief, screw accept theory; You and I are kicking the shit out of more than one set of beliefs.
Quote:In case you weren't joking: Look around this board, peeps ain't get banned for being ignorant and/or refusing to listen to the truth. The board rules are so ridiculously loose that it's surprising that people still manage to get banned.

i dont want people to be banned but this one post breaks about every belief system on the block and the bottom line is, each item is true

now let the fun begin!
21-08-2012, 11:49 AM
(21-08-2012 11:46 AM)morondog Wrote:  Well... come on Einstein. Do some magic trick for us? We get bored easily. Since you said you're hyper intelligent... it makes me wonder wtf you're doing here...

i love that question.
21-08-2012, 11:51 AM
Bishadi, why did you get banned from this board?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post