Guess this guy won't eat with prostitutes and tax collectors...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-06-2015, 07:19 PM
RE: Guess this guy won't eat with prostitutes and tax collectors...
(14-06-2015 07:13 PM)Plan 9 from OS Wrote:  I stumbled across this video shortly after I stumbled across this site -http://www.stufffundieslike.com. I'm not sure, but I think the creator of the blog was a former member of an Independent Fundamentalist Baptist church (he focuses heavily on these churches with the IBF acronym). Coming from an RCC background, I have always had an interest in what their beliefs are and how they compared to what I had growing up.

I don't have statistics in front of me, but it appears that RCC may have the highest number of people who "swim the Tiber" in the opposite direction and leave to become an atheist/agnostic since it seems to have more exposure to science and thinking. Your typical RCC high school will teach evolution in biology class, for example plus the Vatican has their own observatory. However, I think the people who SHOULD be the easiest to persuade to discard their religion would be a Fundie. IMHO, if you can demonstrate falsehoods in a thread or 2 within their beliefs, pulling on those threads should unravel the whole system. However, their cultish like behavior squashes all logic.

Holy shit! These people VOTE IN OUR ELECTIONS (for USA citizens)!!!!!!

I come from an Independent Baptist upbringing, and thought we were fundamentalist, but people like this and the Duggars make me wonder if that was accurate..
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-06-2015, 07:28 PM
I guess it's too much to ask that when she inevitably doesn't die today he come to the "logical" conclusion his god doesn't give a crap?

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 3 users Like CleverUsername's post
14-06-2015, 07:38 PM
(14-06-2015 07:28 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I guess it's too much to ask that when she inevitably doesn't die today he come to the "logical" conclusion his god doesn't give a crap?

Out of "yes", "no" or "not now" the obvious answer to his prayer will be not now. It will come during a time when Jenner's death will be used to glorify the Lord and his ways of righteousness and love - Hallelujah to his Holy Name!
[+] 1 user Likes Plan 9 from OS's post
14-06-2015, 07:57 PM
(14-06-2015 07:38 PM)Plan 9 from OS Wrote:  
(14-06-2015 07:28 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I guess it's too much to ask that when she inevitably doesn't die today he come to the "logical" conclusion his god doesn't give a crap?

Out of "yes", "no" or "not now" the obvious answer to his prayer will be not now. It will come during a time when Jenner's death will be used to glorify the Lord and his ways of righteousness and love - Hallelujah to his Holy Name!

Yes, yes, and that time will most likely be years from now, decades maybe, probably when Jenner's in her eighties. Oh, it will LOOK like old age, but the true believers will know the true cause. Yes

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
14-06-2015, 08:15 PM
Lets get real here, this guy must have a thuuuper fabulouuus stage decorator, and grrlfriend he is WORKIN' that stage! mmmm hhhhmmmmm

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
14-06-2015, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2015 08:44 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(14-06-2015 08:15 PM)cactus Wrote:  Lets get real here, this guy must have a thuuuper fabulouuus stage decorator, and grrlfriend he is WORKIN' that stage! mmmm hhhhmmmmm

My first thought. Dude is gay.
"I never heard of him before this week" ? Really ? But he knows him well enough to know he'll "never find Jebus". Right.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
14-06-2015, 09:31 PM
He's the same jackoff that said we could end AIDS by killing gays and that MLK was a heretic.

If it wasn't for the press highlighting his diatribes he'd be nothing. That second link has a good picture of his congregation:
[Image: IeTy6gL.png]

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
14-06-2015, 09:34 PM
(14-06-2015 09:31 PM)unfogged Wrote:  He's the same jackoff that said we could end AIDS by killing gays and that MLK was a heretic.

If it wasn't for the press highlighting his diatribes he'd be nothing. That second link has a good picture of his congregation:
[Image: IeTy6gL.png]

Bwahahahahahahahah Big Grin

Man I have more drum students than that!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
15-06-2015, 05:13 AM
He's just pissed that Jenner wouldn't send him a pair of her used underwear..........

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
15-06-2015, 05:54 AM
At least the dude's following the bible. I think the watered-down, prosperity, mega-churches who almost totally disregard the bible piss me off more. We're always going to have a few nut-job fundies, but I think preachers like this will actually help in getting more reasonable Christians to start questioning things. If all Christian preachers preached like this guy, I think we would have very few remaining Christians.