Guess this guy won't eat with prostitutes and tax collectors...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-06-2015, 07:45 AM
RE: Guess this guy won't eat with prostitutes and tax collectors...
(15-06-2015 07:31 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(15-06-2015 07:24 AM)Banjo Wrote:  onlinebiker
Yeah I know mate. My bloods are all over the shop at present and I hardly know where I am at. I am seriously ill and for real members here such as yourself I ask that you take me with a grain of salt.

Lately at other places I have seen a lot of holocaust denial and it irks me.

I hope to talk only about things I know. For example music, I know a shit load about music. WWII is a hobby going on 45 years I think. The first book I read was a Little golden book on dinosaurs, then a Cat in the Hat, followed by a history of The Battle Of Britain.

These days my confusion is such I often do not know where I am at. I was released from hospital again just two days ago. I spent 8 month in hospital. Take no notice.

I know the feeling....

No harm, no foul...

Just wanted to make sure I wasn't pissing anybody off unintentionally.....

I mean -- what's the fun in that, if you don't know you're getting under their skin???

Wink

[Image: 1a5110a4c72f238d76837bd3145fad88.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
15-06-2015, 08:51 AM
Fuck you onlinebiker. Just... fuck you.

Tongue

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
15-06-2015, 09:24 AM
(14-06-2015 07:00 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Looks legit' alright. I nearly sent him an email. But what is the point?

Hummmm. Consider I'm curious as to what you would have said, Banjo?

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
15-06-2015, 09:25 AM
(15-06-2015 09:24 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(14-06-2015 07:00 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Looks legit' alright. I nearly sent him an email. But what is the point?

Hummmm. Consider I'm curious as to what you would have said, Banjo?

I had planned to take him to task on his hate speech.

Perhaps I will tomorrow. Now I have had my meds and am a bit fuzzy headed.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
15-06-2015, 10:04 AM
Haha. It'd be fun for my transgender daughter and I to sit in on one of his rants. He certainly wouldn't know she was transgender. He's probably think she was just another pretty girl to lust after in his heart. Then after a while she could give him the big news. I'd love to see his brain go into contortions and his jaw drop to the floor.Hobo

Buuuuut.....it's just a silly vindictive fantasy. Neither one of us could stand five minutes of his hateful stupidity.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
16-06-2015, 01:03 AM
(15-06-2015 07:24 AM)Plan 9 from OS Wrote:  
(15-06-2015 07:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If you're referring to my post -- please re-read it.....

I'm not one to pretend the Holocaust didn't happen....

I was saying Hitler got the German people to go along with the killing - by being a fanatical fuck.....

Sorry if I was the source of your spike in blood pressure...

Big Grin

I think that's the interesting points that you and Banjo are making. Despite the mountain of evidence about Nazi atrocities and the brutal tactics of Stalin, if you have complete faith in someone and believe what he/she is saying, then the evidence will not matter - or at least it won't matter to you at first. We have mountains of evidence for the age of the earth and evolution but that doesn't stop people from insisting that the world is 6000 years old and all animals were created within 6 days in their final forms.

It's not that evidence don't matter but rather thinking that things done by regime are justified. Also dehumanization was used, which was one reason for which someone back then could thought that said crimes were justified.

As for believers you mentioned for them Bible is evidence I would say. So they are not ignoring the evidence - they have best, written word of god and from their point of view you are the one who is ignoring the evidence.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
16-06-2015, 06:34 AM
(14-06-2015 06:06 PM)Plan 9 from OS Wrote:  - especially among the "independent" churches that do not practice "religion" and have "zero dogmas"...

That's something they say to make themselves feel better than all the other Christians.

To them, they're the ones following the "correct" interpretation of the Bible, and all of the other ones are interjecting their own stuff into the religion. Of course, all of the other Christians feel the same way about them, so, there's that. If you want to see this in action, read about any one of Q's posts from four to six months ago.

Similarly, I saw this in action on a Facebook group. Three or four Christians were arguing semantics on their various dogmas, and on commented that in the end, they're all probably wrong, and they just need to focus on Jesus. One or two others agreed... and the same day, they were still arguing semantics on other threads. It's like they saw the folly of what they were doing for about five seconds, and then quickly realized they couldn't feel superior that way, or something.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
16-06-2015, 09:10 AM
Whenever I see the word "Reformed" in a churches name -- I wonder - from what???

Is it possible all the drunks in town got together, got sober and started a church?????

And, when I see "Independent" in the name - I know they're lying -- because there's a whole bunch of them there.....

If they were independent -- they'd all stay home and do it themselves.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post