Guess what happen in my old hometown.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Guess what happen in my old hometown.
Quote:Port Orchard pastor arrested for investigation of child rape

PORT ORCHARD, Wash. -- A 32-year-old pastor has been arrested for investigation of child rape.

The alleged rapes occurred in 2002-2003 and involves at least one victim when she was 12 or 13 years old, said a spokesperson with the Kitsap County Sheriff's Department.

The suspect was the victim's teacher at the Manchester Christian Academy in Manchester, Washington.

The pastor was arrested at his Port Orchard home late Wednesday morning and was booked into the Kitsap County Jail for investigation of two counts of 2nd degree child rape. He's expected to make his first court appearance Thursday afternoon.
http://www.komonews.com/news/local/116344684.html

I hope the kids get justice!

I guess this academy wasn't Catholic or this would have been covered up much easily.

[Image: buddhasig.png]
“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2011, 12:52 AM
RE: Guess what happen in my old hometown.
The only way the kids will get justice is if that pastor gets raped in jail by a monster named Bubba.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
Find all posts by this user
17-02-2011, 03:38 AM
There is no justice for the kids... Only the hope that there are no more.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
17-02-2011, 12:24 PM
I went too my home town's newpaper's website. The disabled the comment option JUST for this story.

“Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.” ~ Gautama Buddha
17-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Color me shocked.

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
20-02-2011, 09:36 PM
Check this out:

The comments of my local city paper. A lot of people know this guy.
Quote:wrightbels 3 days ago
I have worked with Dirk since he came to our church, and I have the highest regard for him. He is a gentle, godly man. I cannot believe he would do this.

I got involved
Quote:Douglas F. Swope 2 days ago
Dear people, I worked with Dirk during the time period of what law must call his alleged crimes, am a pastor, and was then a fellow teacher. I publicly state, with sincere humility, that my heart first goes out to you, unnamed. The pain is real, the shame belongs to the wrongdoer. May obedient believers aid you in the long process of healing. To Dirk, whom I know, own the sin, repent, and seek God's forgiveness. Society by the criminal justice system must hold you accountable...and this is right. My heart is saddened for you, for your wife and children, and for all who are pained by your actions. Compassion?...yes...to all who are hurt first....forgiveness....yes, when truly sought....healing?...in time...much longer for some than others. Let us all believe truth, and for those who know him, let us let God heal our hurts and sorrows. Sincerely...one who also has shed tears over this.
14 people liked this. Like Reply

B5C 2 days ago in reply to Douglas F. Swope
I don't think a mythical Canaanite god that came from a fictional book written by men really cares about you. Organized religion is full of hypocrites. We have pastors saying to us to do the right thing because it was commanded by god and yet the pastor does bad things.

BTW if the Bible is the truth of god. The pastor should have paid the father of the girls and married them:
" If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her." DEUTERONOMY 22:28-29

Wedding bells?
Edit Reply

Monty Mahan 4 hours ago in reply to B5C
Easy to say organized religion is full of hypocrites. People are hypocrites, myself included.

Any organization full of people will be full of hypocrites.

Christians, like many other peoples of faith, strive to live according to a written standard. That they fail to live up to that standard is not reason for ridicule or celebration.
1 person liked this. Like Reply

B5C 4 hours ago in reply to Monty Mahan
Hypocrisy is no excuse of still promoting religion as good.
Edit Reply

Monty Mahan 3 hours ago in reply to B5C
I'm sorry you've never seen a good side of religion. I see good sides of it all the time. Look harder B5, it's there.
1 person liked this. Like Reply

B5C 2 hours ago in reply to Monty Mahan
Well with the only exception of Buddhism. They don't believe in a creator god, they don't believe they are the only "truth", and you don't see them starting wars in the name of the Buddha.

Everyone else does a lot of crap.

BTW Atheists don't fly planes into buildings.

I do love this MI guy:
Quote:my57vet 19 hours ago in reply to ryanslady11
am not judging anyone in fact my thoughts and prayers go out to both the girl and the pastor that this is not going to end up being a railraod job on either of them. From the facts that have been made public so far things are not ringing with very truthfull sounds to them. You say that the parents did nothing when they found out if that is true then, in my opinion, the parents would be just as guilty as the pastor if that is the end result for the pa
Like Reply

militaryintelligence 8 hours ago in reply to my57vet
In my opinion, the school leaders and the congregation are just as guilty as the pastor...

Who is she going to sue if this about dollars? The defunct Christian(joke) school? Him? His current church? With 120 congregants, good luck with that.

This isn't about money, you miscreant. If the guy had any money, he would have been able to get a woman or buy a doll. He wouldn't have needed to prey.
http://www.pnwlocalnews.com/kitsap/poi/n...48824.html