Guess what ........

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2012, 07:21 AM (This post was last modified: 20-04-2012 07:32 AM by Hughsie.)
RE: Guess what ........
(19-04-2012 09:37 AM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  Damn.
I saw "Guess what....." and thought that you were going to tell us all about how you're moving to America to be with the loving, sweet LoL. Sad

If I was gonna do that I wouldn't tell you, I'd just turn up and surprise you Smile.

Sent via iPhone from a Phenix City bound shipping crate somewhere on the Atlantic.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2012, 01:55 AM
Dear god, is it happening over in England too? What is the world coming to? What really angers me is that the retards probably don't know a single thing about how homosexuality works and they go around hating homosexuals because they think they choose to be like that.
07-05-2012, 05:55 AM
This is just another demonstration of how Christians believe they are entitled to their own facts and not just their own opinions. I think they don't know the difference between fact and opinion. Facts can be wrong, and putting wrong facts on the side of buses is false advertising.

It reminds me of this exchange on The Big Bang Theory:
Sheldon: Evolution is not opinion, it's a fact!

Sheldon's Mam: And that is your opinion!

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor