Guess who?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2015, 04:14 AM
Guess who?
Totally not another AF member. I swear Angel (it's totally not Norman. Who's Norman?)

Hi, everyone. As some of you know, I'm awkward great at introductions.

I'm from over there, the catholic butthole of Europe, Poland. I'm 16. The environment from which I hail is hateful and deeply religious, so in order to preserve my sanity I spend most of my time online. Uhm, what else... I'm an atheist? *GASP*

I'm shy and not good at opening up to people, so this is it for my first post. Anyway, lookin' forward to having twice the sane people to talk to. Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like Maratiga's post
30-03-2015, 04:35 AM
RE: Guess who?
Define "sane".

Welcome aboard the TTA/AF luvfest.

Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
30-03-2015, 04:37 AM
Way ahead of you. I signed up yesterday.

Quantum Physics: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
30-03-2015, 04:37 AM
Oh another European! Big Grin Welcome!

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
30-03-2015, 04:41 AM
Thanks, guys Big Grin

(30-03-2015 04:37 AM)Alex K Wrote:  Way ahead of you. I signed up yesterday.

Hi, Sherlock you show off.
[+] 1 user Likes Maratiga's post
30-03-2015, 05:04 AM
How's it hanging over there near the poles? Do you have school holidays near easter?

Quantum Physics: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
30-03-2015, 05:32 AM
(30-03-2015 05:04 AM)Alex K Wrote:  How's it hanging over there near the poles? Do you have school holidays near easter?

Eh. The weather is shitty at the moment and so is my mood. Temporarily. We do, I have Thursday and Friday free this week and the rest of the days there are mock exams anyway, so it's practically almost a week off.

And how have you been? Haven't seen you around on AF some time.
30-03-2015, 05:34 AM (This post was last modified: 30-03-2015 05:39 AM by Alex K.)
(30-03-2015 05:32 AM)Maratiga Wrote:  
(30-03-2015 05:04 AM)Alex K Wrote:  How's it hanging over there near the poles? Do you have school holidays near easter?

Eh. The weather is shitty at the moment and so is my mood. Temporarily. We do, I have Thursday and Friday free this week and the rest of the days there are mock exams anyway, so it's practically almost a week off.

And how have you been? Haven't seen you around on AF some time.

I was hanging with my wife, so I had better things to do Wink
Doing fine so far...
Looking forward to a few days off and visiting the families. You might wonder why that is an enjoyment, but if you usually live in a different state it can actually be nice - for a while Smile

30-03-2015, 09:05 AM
I seriously hate being limited on how many people I can rep per day right now. D:

Yay! It's totally not Norman!! Glad to see you here, I'm totally not the same Losty from AF. In fact I don't know why I'm so excited you're here since I don't know you. Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
30-03-2015, 09:06 AM
Yeah, we're totally not LFBFFLs. Like, at all. Who are you again? Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Maratiga's post