Guess who's not dead. I'll give you a clue, it's me.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-03-2014, 01:13 AM
Guess who's not dead. I'll give you a clue, it's me.
So I'm not dead (I can hear the groans from here), that's a wee bit exciting.

I was kidnapped by a group of Maori.
I was able to sign a treaty though to assure my freedom. But I'm white so naturally I'm just gonna toss it in the bottom draw and steal all their lands.

I've had TV but no internet for the last 3-4 weeks.
It's been hell. Like actual hell. Like, if hell was real this is what it would be, it would be the normal world but without internet.
How do third world countries live without internet? Fuck giving them food, give them internet. Wait no, scrap that, I don't want my credit card details stolen.

I've pretty much been rotfclalb for the last 3-4 weeks.
That and a lot of KFC, a lot of Mother (energy drink), a lot of Vanilla Coke,a lot of honey chicken noodles (there's a noodle canteen right around the corner, how fucking dapa is that shit!?) a lot of shit old music I have on my laptop (all my music I normally listen too is on a youtube playlist), a lot of movies that I've already seen a thousand times, a lot of old ass video games, a lot of racist remarks (I've moved to a city that you could safely call the Maori capital of New Zealand), a lot of cycling (still no motorize bike so I've had to resort to the ol' 10-speed) and can I just add that nig's need to learn to fucking indicate because that is some sour shit. I mean how fucking hard is too fucking indicate? It's not, it's fucking pie. Ummm what else? OH I gave original song writing a try. I do parodies sometimes so I thought how hard could original song writing be?
This is my dubstep song:
Wub Wub - DJ-Muffs ft DJ-Muffs (Original Mix)(DJ-Muffs Remix)(Radio Edit)(Extended Mix)(HD Sound)(Official)(Bass Enhanced)

-Verse #1-
Wub wub wub wub wub wub,
Wub wub wub.
Wub wub wuby wub
Wuby wuby wub wub
Wuby wuby wubity wub wub
Wub wub wubity wuby wub
wub wub wuby wub
Wuuuuub Wuuuuub Wuby wub wub
Wubity wub wub
Wubity wuby wub wub

-Chorus-
Wuuub Wub
Wuuub Wub
Wubity wub wub wuby wub
Wubity wub wub wuby wub wub

-Verse #2-
Wub wub wub wub wub wub wub,
Wub wub wub wub wub wub wub.
Wub wub wub wub wub wuby wub.

-Bridge-
Wuuuuuuuuuuuuub
Wuuuuuuuuuuuuub
-Pause-
WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB
WUBITY WUBY WUB WUB WUUUUUB

-Chorus-
Wuuub Wub
Wuuub Wub
Wubity wub wub wuby wub

And some other more cereal stuff.
And of course I did some more art work.
This one is fucking gorgeous, I call it "El Le Mong" which is French for "a masterpiece"
[Image: s3lcvp.jpg]

So much has happened in the last 3 weeks that I wanna rage about you have no fucking idea. Shit has been cray cray. Like actual cray cray.

What about here? What the fuck have you cunts been up too without me?
I'd ask if you missed me but let's be realistic here, of course you fucking did.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like earmuffs's post
10-03-2014, 01:17 AM
RE: Guess who's not dead. I'll give you a clue, it's me.
I thought you finally got AIDS.
Welcome back, muffs. Laugh out load

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
10-03-2014, 01:19 AM
(10-03-2014 01:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I'm not dead (I can hear the groans from here), that's a wee bit exciting.

I was able to sign a treaty though to assure my freedom. But I'm white so naturally I'm just gonna toss it in the bottom draw and steal all their lands.

It's been hell. Like actual hell. Like, if hell was real this is what it would be, it would be the normal world but without internet.
How do third world countries live without internet? Fuck giving them food, give them internet. Wait no, scrap that, I don't want my credit card details stolen.

That and a lot of KFC, a lot of Mother (energy drink), a lot of Vanilla Coke,a lot of honey chicken noodles (there's a noodle canteen right around the corner, how fucking dapa is that shit!?) a lot of shit old music I have on my laptop (all my music I normally listen too is on a youtube playlist), a lot of movies that I've already seen a thousand times, a lot of old ass video games, a lot of racist remarks (I've moved to a city that you could safely call the Maori capital of New Zealand), a lot of cycling (still no motorize bike so I've had to resort to the ol' 10-speed) and can I just add that nig's need to learn to fucking indicate because that is some sour shit. I mean how fucking hard is too fucking indicate? It's not, it's fucking pie. Ummm what else? OH I gave original song writing a try. I do parodies sometimes so I thought how hard could original song writing be?
This is my dubstep song:
Wub Wub - DJ-Muffs ft DJ-Muffs (Original Mix)(DJ-Muffs Remix)(Radio Edit)(Extended Mix)(HD Sound)(Official)(Bass Enhanced)

-Verse #1-
Wub wub wub wub wub wub,
Wub wub wub.
Wub wub wuby wub
Wuby wuby wub wub
Wuby wuby wubity wub wub
Wub wub wubity wuby wub
wub wub wuby wub
Wubity wub wub
Wubity wuby wub wub

-Chorus-
Wuuub Wub
Wuuub Wub
Wubity wub wub wuby wub

-Verse #2-

-Bridge-
Wuuuuuuuuuuuuub
Wuuuuuuuuuuuuub
-Pause-

-Chorus-
Wuuub Wub
Wuuub Wub
Wubity wub wub wuby wub

This one is fucking gorgeous, I call it "El Le Mong" which is French for "a masterpiece"

So much has happened in the last 3 weeks that I wanna rage about you have no fucking idea. Shit has been cray cray. Like actual cray cray.

I'd ask if you missed me but let's be realistic here, of course you fucking did.

Damnit.

Why can't I ever manage to get assassins who actually do their damn jobs!! Angry

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 5 users Like Free Thought's post
10-03-2014, 01:24 AM
(10-03-2014 01:19 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 01:13 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So I'm not dead (I can hear the groans from here), that's a wee bit exciting.

This is my dubstep song:

-Verse #1-
Wub wub wub wub wub wub,
Wub wub wub.
Wub wub wuby wub
Wuby wuby wub wub
Wuby wuby wubity wub wub
Wub wub wubity wuby wub
wub wub wuby wub
Wubity wub wub
Wubity wuby wub wub

-Chorus-
Wuuub Wub
Wuuub Wub
Wubity wub wub wuby wub

-Verse #2-

-Bridge-
Wuuuuuuuuuuuuub
Wuuuuuuuuuuuuub
-Pause-

-Chorus-
Wuuub Wub
Wuuub Wub
Wubity wub wub wuby wub

Damnit.

Why can't I ever manage to get assassins who actually do their damn jobs!! Angry

What? YOU TOO?

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 2 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
10-03-2014, 01:46 AM
I like how Muffs used the fancy textured paper, surely for his pleasure...

Tongue

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
10-03-2014, 02:37 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2014 02:41 AM by Pippen.)
You been hanging out with the wrong Maori bro

http://tinyurl.com/mzog2vb

I can only think someone sent you to Palmerston North and for that I am truly, truly sorry.
10-03-2014, 02:46 AM
Yabut who are you?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 2 users Like Lightvader's post
10-03-2014, 02:47 AM

This is my dubstep song:

-Verse #1-
Wub wub wub wub wub wub,
Wub wub wub.
Wub wub wuby wub
Wuby wuby wub wub
Wuby wuby wubity wub wub
Wub wub wubity wuby wub
wub wub wuby wub
Wubity wub wub
Wubity wuby wub wub

-Chorus-
Wuuub Wub
Wuuub Wub
Wubity wub wub wuby wub

-Verse #2-

-Bridge-
Wuuuuuuuuuuuuub
Wuuuuuuuuuuuuub
-Pause-

-Chorus-
Wuuub Wub
Wuuub Wub
Wubity wub wub wuby wub

Nope, still think you're dead. This is clearly a Maori imposter.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
10-03-2014, 03:19 AM
(10-03-2014 02:37 AM)Pippen Wrote:  You been hanging out with the wrong Maori bro

http://tinyurl.com/mzog2vb

I can only think someone sent you to Palmerston North and for that I am truly, truly sorry.

Don't mind those comments, it's a sort of running joke that a bunch of Maori kidnapped me whenever I disperse for 5minutes because certain individuals think I'm a bit of a racist.
I'm not racist, I hate everyone equally.

And Hamilton which is just as bad as Palmy North.

Quote:Yabut who are you?

Jesus. I am Jesus.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
10-03-2014, 03:23 AM
(10-03-2014 02:47 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Nope, still think you're dead. This is clearly a Maori imposter.

I bet he was crying like a little whiny bitch... they probably gave him a manicure and he was all like:
" Sadcryface I'll give you my tta password... just don't file my nails! Weeping"

He probably gave up his password in 10 seconds or less... Dodgy

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
[+] 2 users Like DeepThought's post