Guild Wars 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2012, 06:45 PM
Guild Wars 2
Guild Wars 2 head start starts this weekend~
Anyone else going to be there?
What server will you be on?
What races will you play (in order of interest)?
What professions are you going to play (in order of interest)?

For me I might stick with the same server I was on for the beta weekends, Jade Quarry (US server).
I'll most likely play an Asura (cause they rock and Felicia Day voices Zojja), after that I'll play Humans, then maybe a Charr.
As for professions, Elementalist first, then a Guardian, Mesmer and depending on how many slots we get I will try as many others as I can.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2012, 01:31 PM
RE: Guild Wars 2
(22-08-2012 06:45 PM)AViegarein Wrote:  Guild Wars 2 head start starts this weekend~
Anyone else going to be there?
What server will you be on?
What races will you play (in order of interest)?
What professions are you going to play (in order of interest)?

For me I might stick with the same server I was on for the beta weekends, Jade Quarry (US server).
I'll most likely play an Asura (cause they rock and Felicia Day voices Zojja), after that I'll play Humans, then maybe a Charr.
As for professions, Elementalist first, then a Guardian, Mesmer and depending on how many slots we get I will try as many others as I can.

I'm probably going to play as a Charr engineer like in the beta. Are you going to be playing tomorrow or on the 28th?
24-08-2012, 09:12 PM
As soon as I get home from work I'm going to keep trying to log on until the servers come up and let me in. Ever since the last beta weekend I really wanted to keep playing my Asura, I just loved the personal story, and Zojja's personality Tongue

The one thing I wish I could have done during the BWEs was run some dungeons, but I kept swapping between my guardian, elementalist, and mesmer, that I never leveled high enough. What was wierd is I normally did not play PvP in MMOs, but I really liked WvW and even the structured PvP.
24-08-2012, 10:16 PM
I wanted to try the dungeons too, but the jump puzzles sucked up a lot more of my time than I thought they would Sad
24-08-2012, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2012 12:35 AM by AViegarein.)
So ya, servers are up but holy cow are they laggy, guess that's what I should expect for the first day. Tho the stress test days were not as bad, but I suppose not everyone then was cramming into the starting area.

And woo Hall of Monuments rewards Big Grin

Update: I don't know what they did but the lag just went away, yay arenanet
25-08-2012, 11:57 PM
[Image: gw036.jpg]

I <3 my Velly Smile
29-08-2012, 11:31 PM
Lvl26 Asura Guardian.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
30-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Ya I would be up in that area, but I've been running around preparing for school. Basically I got to the last part of the personal story you could play in the beta over the weekend, then I got busy. That and with the auction house down my bank and bags are overfull (yes I am a bit of a pack rat).
Also, I was looking at the racial armors today, I want the tier 3 light armor so I can look just like Zojja except in purple Smile
31-08-2012, 09:07 AM
Lol, bloody school eh.
Lucky for me my university holiday just started this week and so I got 2 weeks of literally nothing to do but play video games.

Lvl35.

12-09-2012, 12:22 PM
got to 80 yesterday btw