Guilty Pleasures?!?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2012, 08:53 PM
Heart Guilty Pleasures?!?
So, just wondering if anyone out there has a "guilty pleasure" movie? Any movies that when you see them on tv, you just can't help stopping everything to watch?
Mine is The Fifth Element. I have no idea why, but if I see that movie on, I have to watch it! I couldn't even count the number of times I have seen it. I think I have a girl crush on Milla Jovovich. And I love Chris Tucker's character in the movie too.

"Well behaved women seldom make history" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes mhall61582's post
11-07-2012, 09:01 PM
RE: Guilty Pleasures?!?
It's too hard to pick just one!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
11-07-2012, 09:23 PM
Yes
(11-07-2012 09:01 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It's too hard to pick just one!

You are allowed to pick more than one... Yes

"Well behaved women seldom make history" - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
11-07-2012, 09:40 PM
Well I am male, so that makes me a channel surfer by nature so if I see something I like, I'm going to stop and watch it. But I would say the movie that comes to the top of my head is Lethal Weapon. I'm pretty much going to watch it if it's on.

For some reason as I typed that, I also thought of the movie Legends of the Fall. WTF? How did a Brad Pitt movie become my guilty pleasure??? No

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
11-07-2012, 10:08 PM
I think Fight Club has been this to me for some time. I'm glad for the sake of my time it hasn't happened in awhile now. It used to be very frequently I saw it on G4 and I always would have to make myself watch it once again.

Some other comedies over time it's happened to me with.. About any Jay and Silent Bob series film would fit the bill for me. That just happened to me with Mall Rats 2 weeks ago.

"Love is hot, Truth is molten!"
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
11-07-2012, 10:12 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2012 01:00 AM by Erxomai.)
(11-07-2012 10:08 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I think Fight Club has been this to me for some time. I'm glad for the sake of my time it hasn't happened in awhile now. It used to be very frequently I saw it on G4 and I always would have to make myself watch it once again.

Some other comedies over time it's happened to me with.. About any Jay and Silent Bob series film would fit the bill for me. That just happened to me with Mall Rats 2 weeks ago.

Yes, all those. Then I'd have to add in Fast Times at Ridgemont High.

11-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Shawshank Redemption, I always stop to watch it.

Kill Bill series, too.
12-07-2012, 01:02 AM
(11-07-2012 11:06 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Shawshank Redemption, I always stop to watch it.
I know it's well loved by the majority, but that is one movie I will change the channel ASAP. Did it just this last Sunday.

I know it's well made, I just can't stand the story. Weeping

12-07-2012, 06:59 AM
Fight Club and Fear And Loathing In Las Vegas. Some things are just more valuable than free time.

And I don't think I could turn the TV off, or walk away if the Lord Of The Rings is on... Any LOTR.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
13-07-2012, 05:13 AM
I sometimes like to watch Xena Warrior Princess. Yes I know it's not a movie, but it's very much a guilty pleasure Confused

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
[+] 1 user Likes Smooshmonster's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  What's your guilty (movie) pleasure? Escape Artist 22 664 26-08-2013 07:12 PM
Last Post: Anjele