Gun Control thoughts

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
10-08-2016, 04:55 AM
RE: Gun Control thoughts
(10-08-2016 04:51 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 04:36 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  I can`t believe that you are still advocating for ban on all guns.

You'll still be able to own one that fires those little red suction cups. Otherwise only criminals would be able to get suction cup dart guns and the honest, law-abiding citizens would be at their mercy.

What about the squirt guns? I need my squirt guns for self defense. And just imagine if criminals were the only ones who can get their hands on squirt guns.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-08-2016, 05:43 AM
(10-08-2016 02:31 AM)morondog Wrote:  If machine guns are so terrible for killing people and you'd rather use a "hunting lineage" gun, then why do the military use them? And why do mass killers use them?

I don't know of a single case in the USA where a machine gun was used in a crime.....

You probably could find one or two -- but the MAJORITY are semi-automatic............

There's simply not that many full auto weapons in the US......

The military uses them - because the soldiers don't have to pay for the ammo -- The Soviets perfected the idea with the AK-47... It's called "spray and pray"...

It's very inefficient..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
10-08-2016, 05:57 AM
(10-08-2016 05:43 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 02:31 AM)morondog Wrote:  If machine guns are so terrible for killing people and you'd rather use a "hunting lineage" gun, then why do the military use them? And why do mass killers use them?

I don't know of a single case in the USA where a machine gun was used in a crime.....

You probably could find one or two -- but the MAJORITY are semi-automatic............

The military uses them - because the soldiers don't have to pay for the ammo -- The Soviets perfected the idea with the AK-47... It's called "spray and pray"...

It's very inefficient..

When you buy some version of AK 47 in US is it always reworked to be only semi auto? Can you buy a full auto in US?

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
10-08-2016, 06:04 AM
(10-08-2016 05:57 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 05:43 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I don't know of a single case in the USA where a machine gun was used in a crime.....

It's very inefficient..

When you buy some version of AK 47 in US is it always reworked to be only semi auto? Can you buy a full auto in US?

They really don't sell AK-47's in the US....

Let me explain...

An AK-47 is a selectable fire weapon - that is - it can be selected to fire full auto (where you pull the trigger and the gun fires round after round, till you take your finger off the trigger) or semi-auto (where you have to pull the trigger for each round).

Currently - ALL "AK-47"s being sold in the USA are actually only CALLED AK-47 -- the actual model numbers are different.... The most common these days is a Romanian variant that has the MAK-90 model number..They are ALL semi-automatic... AK-47 has become a catch-all term -- almost a generic...

Summary -- there are NO NEW fully auto "AK-47's" being sold in the USA.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
10-08-2016, 06:10 AM
(10-08-2016 02:54 AM)Banjo Wrote:  The Titanic Popcorn

There is already a gun thread for enthusiasts.

This is bloody stupid. Facepalm

I think it's wholly appropriate...

The "Gun Enthusiast Thread" is just that - for "enthusiasts"..

It's NOT welcoming of debate.

This one is.

Large difference my friend....

10-08-2016, 06:11 AM
(10-08-2016 04:16 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Just like religious debate, this isn't my first rodeo. This is simply debating another religion where an object is their god.

I know mate. But for many Americans it is cultural. And the cat is out of the bag. The situation is grim but I see no changing it.

I am speaking as a former professional hunter clearing vermin such as wild hogs, foxes, wild cats, kangaroos ec. When I was 12 or 13 I shot a pig charging me at about 10 feet. Right between the eyes with a .303.

So I know guns. I respect them when used for a specific purpose such as I was hired to do. Americans, or rather many, by assault weapons??? I mean how small does one's dick have to be to be armed like that outside of a warfare situation or in the land of a warlord?

Or perhaps the paranoia is so strong they are simply scared of another civil war?

It depends where one lives too. If you're in the bush surrounded by mountain lions or bears, a gun is fine. If you live in a suburb with semi automatic weapons, WTF???

Even a guy I really like and respect tries to use the line that a machine gun would do more damage than an automatic??? This guy is intelligent but his argument is kind of religious. It's a belief.

Anyway, America is on the way out. There will be a civil war as I have repeatedly stated. I do not know when. The populace for a great part is uneducated and foolish. They even have supporters of Mein Fuhrer, Mr Trump. It could turn into a fascist state.

America thinks it understands warfare. It does not. For example, the greatest tank battle in history was on June 28 1941. The Soviets lost 3000 tanks! They began with 5000. 90,000 men surrendered at Stalingrad. 7000 made it home.

Yet many think "We won the war". Bullshit! They beat Japan. The air war helped. Lend lease was great. But the Red army won the war from east to west.

But many Americans are so patriotic and egotistical, one cannot say much. Their losses were miniscule.

Watch this lecture. It'll blow your mind. Anyway, I see myself ranting. It's the drugs. I fell over while teaching today so forgive me.

Anyway, watch the lecture. It made me buy his books.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
10-08-2016, 06:15 AM
Nooooo.... Hillary doesn't want to ban ALL guns -- just "semi automatic - high capacity".....

In her parlance -- "semi automatic" means - firing each time you pull the trigger -- which includes everything except single shots or doubles with two hammers........

Effectively banning 95 percent of guns - and ALL guns that can be legally carried concealed.....

..|./

[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
10-08-2016, 06:16 AM
(10-08-2016 06:10 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 02:54 AM)Banjo Wrote:  The Titanic Popcorn

There is already a gun thread for enthusiasts.

This is bloody stupid. Facepalm

I think it's wholly appropriate...

This one is.

Hi mate.
I'm a bit out of it.

All these gun threads result in arguments. They just do.

I cannot stop that.

Indeed I have read you participate in argument here.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
10-08-2016, 06:18 AM
(10-08-2016 06:16 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(10-08-2016 06:10 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I think it's wholly appropriate...

This one is.

Hi mate.
I'm a bit out of it.

All these gun threads result in arguments. They just do.

I cannot stop that.

Indeed I have read you participate in argument here.

Not a prob old man..

It's all fun till somebody gets an eye put out, eh??

Big Grin

10-08-2016, 06:20 AM
(10-08-2016 06:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It's all fun till somebody gets an eye put out, eh??

Big Grin

I once played a session for a band and the song was called "It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye". Seriously. Smile

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post