Gun Laws In France

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
15-11-2015, 07:03 AM
RE: Gun Laws In France
So much for relaxing.. Got second culpa coffee and 357'd a buck already...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-11-2015, 10:26 AM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2015 10:37 AM by GirlyMan.)
(14-11-2015 06:30 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Seriously try to consider how you would kill yourself without the use of a gun that is almost completely fool proof, easy and minimises the pain and suffering caused to other people. ... A gun is by far the easiest and most reliable method.

Haven't we gone over this like a dozen times now? Nitrogen exit bag. No muss, no fuss, doesn't show up in an autopsy, you're out in 15-30 seconds, no sense of hypoxia distress, and you're dead a couple of minutes later without ever realizing you were dying. Guns are fucking messy. That don't minimize the pain and suffering caused to other people. Somebody's got to clean up your mess. No offense Mathlida, but I don't think you've considered this as carefully or thoroughly as I have.

(14-11-2015 08:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Asking someone to consider how they would kill themselves, if not with a gun, won't result in anything factual other than their opinion.

The facts are on my side. Drinking Beverage

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
15-11-2015, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2015 10:41 AM by GirlyMan.)
(14-11-2015 07:49 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  I was bombed by NATO and had a guy's head blown off by UCK 2 meters away from me.

Do I win?

An image of brutality and destruction and inhumanity that will haunt you forever seems like a harsh cost to pay for winning.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-11-2015, 11:02 AM
(15-11-2015 10:36 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 07:49 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  I was bombed by NATO and had a guy's head blown off by UCK 2 meters away from me.

Do I win?

An image of brutality and destruction and inhumanity that will haunt you forever seems like a harsh cost to pay for winning.
Yes, it is.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
15-11-2015, 12:24 PM
(15-11-2015 07:03 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  So much for relaxing.. Got second culpa coffee and 357'd a buck already...

I was gonna' wish you good luck but apparently, you didn't need it. Glad you got meat for the freezer. [Was it a whitetail or mule deer?]
15-11-2015, 12:27 PM
(15-11-2015 10:26 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 08:26 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Asking someone to consider how they would kill themselves, if not with a gun, won't result in anything factual other than their opinion.

The facts are on my side. Drinking Beverage

The question was posed as though there is no other answer besides a gun.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
15-11-2015, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2015 02:02 PM by GirlyMan.)
(15-11-2015 07:03 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  So much for relaxing.. Got second culpa coffee and 357'd a buck already...

You shoot game with a handgun? Don't you gotta be real close to do that? Like look 'em in the eye close?

I hunt rats with a single shot .177 Beeman and a night scope. Fuckers are smarter than me. They know I got a scope on them. Hobo

15-11-2015, 01:47 PM
I have taken whitetail here in Michigan with a pistol. This one I got with an h&r handirifle in 357 mag. Got him in t.he freezer and I' m back in the blind looking to fill my 2 doe tags.. Good thing I have the walk-in freezer. It's 70f outside. Gorgeous cloud free day. Just a lite breeze.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
15-11-2015, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 15-11-2015 02:02 PM by Chas.)
(15-11-2015 03:42 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(14-11-2015 07:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  We got the news of the insanity in Northern Ireland here in North America, y'know. Dodgy

Those terrorist acts were outrageous to us because they were not common. They are more common and widespread now.

And yet a significant part of the IRAs funding still came from the American public at the time ...

So? Your point?
And it wasn't the American public, it was the Irish-American public.

They yearn for an Ireland that never was. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-11-2015, 02:00 PM
(15-11-2015 01:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

You shoot game with a handgun? Don't you gotta be real close to do that? Like look 'em in the eye close?

I hunt rats with a single shot .177 Beeman and a night scope. Fuckers are smarter than me.

I've never missed a daytime shot at a rat with my .177 air gun.

I'm 1 for 1. Big Grin

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post