Gun death becoming like diarrhea SERIOUS....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-07-2016, 02:14 PM
RE: Gun death becoming like diarrhea SERIOUS....
(14-07-2016 02:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 01:09 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  I really am sick of being nice about this.

Blink

Yeah, we're going to have to find a really secure shelter somewhere when he stops being nice.

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
14-07-2016, 02:50 PM
(14-07-2016 02:10 PM)epronovost Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 02:00 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  "Decreasing"is a bullshit argument. So what, all that means is we drag our feet longer, while other countries like Australia have one event that pulls their heads out of their asses.

We still have more gun violence ratio wise than our allies. "Decreasing" is simply a bullshit dodge. It is nothing but protecting the profits of one industry. Not good enough.

I think you misunderstood me. I do am in favor of much stricter regulation on firearms and am a bit surprised and confused as to how the american public might not have considered their current position ridiculous, but to prop gun deaths as a reason to do so is pretty strange. Since you used the exemple of Australia, here is a study on the effect of their gun laws on criminality and suicide.

http://c8.nrostatic.com/sites/default/fi...202008.pdf

While it did provided a positive results, these were far from being resounding with the only exception of mass shootings. All in all, those lives who would be safer with tighter gun control are those who are killed by incompetent or mentally ill gun owners.

One's position on gun control doesn't matter much to Brain. If you aren't frothing at the mouth while screaming for Wayne LaPierre's head on a pike you're the enemy.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post
14-07-2016, 03:04 PM
(14-07-2016 01:09 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  We still have more guns than humans in America, and for all the justifications for needing them, and certain types, I still have never gotten a good answer as to how many weapons in civilian hands would be enough? 500 million guns? 1 billion guns, fuck it, how about 10 billion guns.

The gun worshipers don't want police to have to face an ambush, and I would agree. The Vegas shooters were not angry blacks and they murdered two armed cops and a civilians? And the open carry selfish fucks in Dallas slowed the police down which took them longer to figure out there was only one suspect.

I really am sick of being nice about this. This has never been about rights, nor an all out ban on every single firearm. There is no political party oath to own one and liberals own them too.

The no rules assholes on the right think more guns will help, are full of fucking shit and complain about too many regulations.

But when shit happens it goes like this.

Va Tech, "Don't blame the guns, it's the mentally ill"

Sane people, "We agree. so lets vet buyers better"

Gun nuts "NO!"

Fort Hood, "It's The Terrorists"

Sane people, "Ok, lets vet buyers better"

Gun nuts, "NO".

Gun nuts, "We need our weapons to protect ourselves from an over zealous government"

Sane people, " What about cops?"

Gun nuts, "We support police"

Sane people, "So do we"

Gun nuts, "Tyranny!"

This is the same bullshit moving the goal posts Christians do trying to square the NT with the OT.

We have a gun death problem, and the only reason we do has NOTHING to do with liberals wanting to become a fascist state, and everything to do with one industry scaring the shit out of gun worshipers to protect profits.

Gun market in US is so obviously over regulated. I think that any kind of a permit required for owning a firearm is a gross intrusion on basic human rights by government.

If everybody had a gun society would be much safer. In fact, having a gun should be mandatory for everybody over the age of 16.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
14-07-2016, 03:35 PM
(14-07-2016 01:42 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 01:36 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Brian, the topic of discussion is on the effectiveness of firearms use for self defense not are people injured and killed with guns. You have claimed multiple times in this thread and others that using a gun for self defense was more likely to get the person using it or innocent bystanders injured or killed than be an effective deterrent. While I have in past ceded the point that having a gun in the home increases the risk of injury or death, myself and others have pointed out to you on multiple occasions that you are either repeating erroneous data or simply making shit up to support your position.

No, it is excuse making, just like religion. If things worked like the NRA supporters said, we would not see the amount of gun injury and death we do. Just like people scream about Jesus coming back for the past 2000 years. It is the same narcissistic bullshit to cling to bad ideas.

If Jesus comes back, having lots of gun violence around decreases the chances that he will survive long enough to start a revival. Come on, think rationally.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
14-07-2016, 03:36 PM
(14-07-2016 03:04 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 01:09 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  We still have more guns than humans in America, and for all the justifications for needing them, and certain types, I still have never gotten a good answer as to how many weapons in civilian hands would be enough? 500 million guns? 1 billion guns, fuck it, how about 10 billion guns.

The gun worshipers don't want police to have to face an ambush, and I would agree. The Vegas shooters were not angry blacks and they murdered two armed cops and a civilians? And the open carry selfish fucks in Dallas slowed the police down which took them longer to figure out there was only one suspect.

I really am sick of being nice about this. This has never been about rights, nor an all out ban on every single firearm. There is no political party oath to own one and liberals own them too.

The no rules assholes on the right think more guns will help, are full of fucking shit and complain about too many regulations.

But when shit happens it goes like this.

Va Tech, "Don't blame the guns, it's the mentally ill"

Sane people, "We agree. so lets vet buyers better"

Gun nuts "NO!"

Fort Hood, "It's The Terrorists"

Sane people, "Ok, lets vet buyers better"

Gun nuts, "NO".

Gun nuts, "We need our weapons to protect ourselves from an over zealous government"

Sane people, " What about cops?"

Gun nuts, "We support police"

Sane people, "So do we"

Gun nuts, "Tyranny!"

This is the same bullshit moving the goal posts Christians do trying to square the NT with the OT.

We have a gun death problem, and the only reason we do has NOTHING to do with liberals wanting to become a fascist state, and everything to do with one industry scaring the shit out of gun worshipers to protect profits.

Gun market in US is so obviously over regulated. I think that any kind of a permit required for owning a firearm is a gross intrusion on basic human rights by government.

If everybody had a gun society would be much safer. In fact, having a gun should be mandatory for everybody over the age of 16.

Why wait so long? Gun safety, like foreign languages, is best learned young.

'Murican Canadian
14-07-2016, 03:57 PM
(14-07-2016 03:36 PM)yakherder Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 03:04 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  Gun market in US is so obviously over regulated. I think that any kind of a permit required for owning a firearm is a gross intrusion on basic human rights by government.

Why wait so long? Gun safety, like foreign languages, is best learned young.

Good point. We should teach our kids about guns since the first grade, if not even before .
Imagine that proud moment whit your daughter "daddy daddy look how fast I can disassemble my AR-15, promise you'll buy me that hallo kitty 30 rounds mag for my birthday"

[Image: kUZsKVS.jpg]

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 3 users Like Slowminded's post
14-07-2016, 04:05 PM
I'm thinking about building one of these. Perfectly legal in some but not all jurisdictions in the US, no registration or background check required. Thumbsup

#sigh
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-07-2016, 04:52 PM
(14-07-2016 04:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm thinking about building one of these. Perfectly legal in some but not all jurisdictions in the US, no registration or background check required. Thumbsup

That would scare a thief away.
14-07-2016, 04:56 PM
(14-07-2016 01:42 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(14-07-2016 01:36 PM)Popeyes Pappy Wrote:  Brian, the topic of discussion is on the effectiveness of firearms use for self defense not are people injured and killed with guns. You have claimed multiple times in this thread and others that using a gun for self defense was more likely to get the person using it or innocent bystanders injured or killed than be an effective deterrent. While I have in past ceded the point that having a gun in the home increases the risk of injury or death, myself and others have pointed out to you on multiple occasions that you are either repeating erroneous data or simply making shit up to support your position.

No, it is excuse making, just like religion. If things worked like the NRA supporters said, we would not see the amount of gun injury and death we do. Just like people scream about Jesus coming back for the past 2000 years. It is the same narcissistic bullshit to cling to bad ideas.

You forgot to call everyone a fuck head. Get with it man.
14-07-2016, 05:00 PM
(14-07-2016 01:36 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(12-07-2016 08:29 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I wonder if the skid marks in Brian's skivvies are also the fault of the NRA????

NRA

NRA

NRA

NRA

NRA

NRA

NRA

[/thought process in Brian's head, with echo]

Shut the fuck up asshole, YES I DO BLAME THE NRA. SO THE FUCK WHAT.

Now I've heard it all. He actually blames the NRA for shit stains in his skivvies.

Brian, they make special adult pull-ups you can get your mom to buy for you.
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post