Gun death becoming like diarrhea SERIOUS....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-07-2016, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 15-07-2016 11:15 AM by Slowminded.)
RE: Gun death becoming like diarrhea SERIOUS....
(15-07-2016 10:56 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 10:48 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  When it comes to gun issues we should put our trust in the hands of experts...the NRA.

As much as I can tell NRA have always been a voice of reason in this matter.

To quote Fox News, “Fair and Balanced”. Wink

Yes, exactly the phrase I was looking for, no wonder it comes from Fox News, themselves being a beacon of objective and professional journalism and a source of all kinds of wisdom.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2016, 11:04 AM
RE: Gun death becoming like diarrhea SERIOUS....
(15-07-2016 11:01 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(15-07-2016 10:56 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  To quote Fox News, “Fair and Balanced”. Wink

Yes, exactly the phrase I was looking for, no wonder it comes from Fox News, themselves being the beacon of objective and professional journalism and a source of all kinds of wisdom.

Not trying to derail Angel

"America was certainly safe between 2000 and 2008. I don't remember any attacks on American soil during that period of time." —Fox News Channel host Eric Bolling

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post