Gun death becoming like diarrhea SERIOUS....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-07-2016, 05:54 PM
RE: Gun death becoming like diarrhea SERIOUS....
(11-07-2016 05:52 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(11-07-2016 05:44 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  No, but do have two bullet holes in my moms antiques from when my dad got drunk off his ass when I was a kid and fired a gun with me in the room. But I bet you think "no record at time of buy" is qualification enough. I do take this personally because foot here or a foot there or an inch here or an inch there or the bullet bouncing off and hitting me.

Here it comes " That was your dad, not me"

Yea, I have such an unhealthy fear of guns. Tell that to the Orlando victims and the Charleston victims and the two dead black guys and the 5 Dallas cops.

That is the problem with gun worshipers, you don't fear guns. GUNS SHOULD BE FEARED YOU FUCKWAD, because they are not fucking toys. But no no no, you don't treat yours like toys do you? Missing the point that nobody is fucking taking about you personally.

No, a gun didn't sleep with my wife, but you your insensitive sarcasm to gun deaths as if it is just collateral damage, and the price you pay for living in a free society, makes me think you fuck your own gun. No, you don't but your blindness of "I wouldn't do that myself" makes me think we should pass a "gun marriage law" so you could legally marry yours. Instead of two signatures on the licence you'd have yours and a bullet hole.

Yea, you are making light of the fact I am pissed off, well fuck you. I am tired of hearing about gun deaths every single day, not just street gangs which an idiot like you might think is the bulk of the problem. Not just mass shootings, but even out here in the sticks where I live it is happening, murders with guns. Murder suicide where the spouse dies shoots the baby, who got lucky and survived, then killed himself.

Lucky my dad didn't suffer from depression on top of being drunk, could have been worse. But hey who gives a fuck, a mentally ill guy like the Va Tech shooter also didn't have a record at time of buy.

I am sure it's all just the price you pay isn't it?

So... are you saying you don't like guns?

Consider

Not going to play that bullshit game. Not bout me personally asshole. Liberals own guns too. This is not about rights, this is about lack of pragmatism by one party and fear marketing by that same party and their gun profit lobby NRA.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2016, 06:01 PM
(11-07-2016 02:54 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  And yet again, because of the NRA's "Guns for everyone and guns everywhere" 2 more law enforcement dead, 4 shot, this time Michigan. The NRA needs to make up their minds, are they anti government "gotta prevent government tyranny" or are they really for supporting law enforcement? The logic doesn't seem to be working out well for them. They want a paranoid society to keep government in check, but they also want a paranoid police force to protect you from paranoid people with guns.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/michigan-cou...g-officer/

And of course Trump pumped out the tired cliche "Thoughts and prayers".

You may want to research this story a little more closely. The gun in question belonged to an officer and an inmate grabbed it and started shooting, probably in an attempt to escape. At present, no details as to how this happened are being offered so no idea how this happened but I'd guess someone got complacent and careless .. and paid for it. But, the original gun carrier in question here was an officer of the law and the shooter was a criminal.

Not sure this is the example you want to use, but I've come to notice facts and reason aren't really your thing.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
11-07-2016, 06:02 PM
(11-07-2016 05:54 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(11-07-2016 05:52 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  So... are you saying you don't like guns?

Consider

Not going to play that bullshit game. Not bout me personally asshole. Liberals own guns too. This is not about rights, this is about lack of pragmatism by one party and fear marketing by that same party and their gun profit lobby NRA.

It's pretty entertaining that you can go on an entire tirade based on my one sentences. Tell me more about my world views (that I haven't shared) and how they're wrong, please.

Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes Dark Wanderer's post
11-07-2016, 06:03 PM
(11-07-2016 05:52 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Gotta watch these ammosexual types. The gun is a substitute for something.

[Image: chipotle3.jpg]

I swear those are members here. ..... lemme look.

#sigh
11-07-2016, 06:04 PM
(11-07-2016 05:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Just stop with the gun worshipper shit.

You are such a whack job. But I suppose if daddy-o thought shooting guns in the house was a good idea you did get the short end of the smart stick via those genes.

You are worse than the people who come here and parrot...you are all going to hell - squawk...you are all going to hell - squawk....

Gun worshipper...gun worshipper...oh look Brian came up with a phrase he thinks is catchy...gonna run that baby into the ground.

You are working your way to popsthebuilder status. You babble but cannot hear.

Actually, he's not the first to come up with the phrase.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=45539&stc=1]
11-07-2016, 06:05 PM
[Image: Yosemite-Sam-Cartoon-Wallpaper_zps3lvpkjts.jpg]

This would be a better avatar for you, oh Dancing Queen.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
11-07-2016, 06:11 PM
(11-07-2016 05:52 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  Gotta watch these ammosexual types. The gun is a substitute for something.

[Image: chipotle3.jpg]

Oh and in that Dallas shooting I did see the open carry morons volunteer their guns, sounds great, right thing to do? But wasn't the entire idea of having them was to play hero and get involved? Why didn't they draw them? BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT TO BE MISTAKEN FOR THE BAD GUY. And I wouldn't blame them. Even the one guy at the Oregon College student who was open carry x military said he didn't get involved because he didn't want to be mistaken for the bad guy.

Ok then, tell me what the fuck is the use of having it with you in public if it is going to confuse cops or potentially get you killed by mistake? Black guy had one legally tried to do the right thing and still got shot.

http://www.startribune.com/philando-cast...386054481/

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
11-07-2016, 06:12 PM
(11-07-2016 06:01 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(11-07-2016 02:54 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  And yet again, because of the NRA's "Guns for everyone and guns everywhere" 2 more law enforcement dead, 4 shot, this time Michigan. The NRA needs to make up their minds, are they anti government "gotta prevent government tyranny" or are they really for supporting law enforcement? The logic doesn't seem to be working out well for them. They want a paranoid society to keep government in check, but they also want a paranoid police force to protect you from paranoid people with guns.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/michigan-cou...g-officer/

And of course Trump pumped out the tired cliche "Thoughts and prayers".

You may want to research this story a little more closely. The gun in question belonged to an officer and an inmate grabbed it and started shooting, probably in an attempt to escape. At present, no details as to how this happened are being offered so no idea how this happened but I'd guess someone got complacent and careless .. and paid for it. But, the original gun carrier in question here was an officer of the law and the shooter was a criminal.

Not sure this is the example you want to use, but I've come to notice facts and reason aren't really your thing.

Did you stop at the OP or did you read all of my posts?

11-07-2016, 06:15 PM
All your posts are basically the same. We just know now that you were traumatized as a kid by your gun-toting daddy.

You project that carelessness onto every gun owner.

Maybe some therapy would be helpful.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
11-07-2016, 06:19 PM
(11-07-2016 06:12 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(11-07-2016 06:01 PM)BnW Wrote:  You may want to research this story a little more closely. The gun in question belonged to an officer and an inmate grabbed it and started shooting, probably in an attempt to escape. At present, no details as to how this happened are being offered so no idea how this happened but I'd guess someone got complacent and careless .. and paid for it. But, the original gun carrier in question here was an officer of the law and the shooter was a criminal.

Did you stop at the OP or did you read all of my posts?

I read all of your posts. Allow me to 'splain. No, it will take too long. Allow me to summarize: there was an incident where people were shot/killed, it's all the NRA's fault, all gun deaths are equal and circumstances are irrelevant, guns are bad.

Btw, I'm anti-gun too. Get rid of all of them and I won't bat an eye or shed a tear. But, seriously, you come off like a lunatic who doesn't know how to articulate a position or evaluate circumstances.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 4 users Like BnW's post